Server Suggestion Storing when life in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Make it completely impossible to store items in storage or harvest drugs whilst you are bleeding.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Self enforcing rule.
- Makes more sense than punishing people for it.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
N/A​

Last edited:
Reaction score
what if there aint no active threats to my life, I got no bandages left and im about to store the guns whilst bleeding and leave the scene of a shootout that already ended in order to get to the hospital?

Max

Reaction score
what if there aint no active threats to my life, I got no bandages left and im about to store the guns whilst bleeding and leave the scene of a shootout that already ended in order to get to the hospital?

bleeding = active threat to life :yawn:

Reaction score
this is a amazing idea
maybe in the corner it could say something like and then make a sound
'' you have bigger things to worry about''
'' you cant store items while bleeding''

Reaction score
An addition to this that Monolith does is, if the user has received or dealt damage, or shot a weapon you cannot store items for a set time. A sweater could easily start bleeding falling off or down something, when they're not actually in a combat situation.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Trunk

Reaction score
I've had a solution planned for this issue for ages, the problem is it's fairly large and I don't have a huge amount of development time. This might be a suitable stop-gap solution though.

Reaction score

As of now items could not be stored if the player was bleeding, ill add the same for harvesting drugs and taking stuff off the chem table

Status
Not open for further replies.