Stryker Syndicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
EJWdi1I.jpg
Stryker Syndicate

Back-story....
The Stryker Family from northern Italy moved to Paralakae city on effort to make money and support each other. Many of the members grew old without moving after the violent murder of the family mother and father the 4 remaining Stryker brothers had only each other at age 16. All of the brothers made a notorious gang affiliated with the now dead LBA (Legitimate business association) called "The Bishop Brothers" The 4 brothers changed their name to Bishop to honor their mothers maiden name. They were a feared and ruthless gang, but on one Saturday afternoon on the family farm there was an attack on the bishop brothers by the bloods, also a notorious but not nearly as powerful gang. They ambushed the brothers at the farm shooting and killing the youngest brother, Joshua Bishop. After years of sadness and loss of a brother the 3 boys found that they had a long lost sister, Claudia Belinsky. She was affiliated with the criminal masterminds the Belinskys. Until one day, the Belinsky family had decided to let Claudia go.When you let a member go of a gang you must execute them. 30 days after Claudia's murder, on the Bishop farm A figure appeared in the distance, it was Joshua. He had fled the city after having medical care he paid those who took care of him to say Joshua had died. Joshua changed his last name to Stryker due to the brutal beat-downs with his fist and a pair of brass knuckles in a former large city known as Evo-city. He had come back to Paralake after he heard the news about Claudia. Joshua wanted to make sure her name was remembered in Paralake for eternity. Therefore creating the mass murdering, Stryker Syndicate.

Budget
Ranks.
The Don
Joshua Stryker
The Scions The Scions are the highest members of the Stryker Syndicate.
Tyler Bishop
The Executioner
The Executioner is the man who follows any order of death The Don requests without question or contend
NONE
The Delivery Boy
The Delivery Boy is the one who carries messages from The Don and is not to be violent unless requested to be.
Aaron Johansson
Soldier
A Soldier is one who is on the front lines one who is equipped with a weapon and shall fire on command these are the raiders.
Andreas Nielson, Dermot Quinn, Abdi Abdullah, Zheng Lee, Wei Liang.
Cook
A cook tends to the meth that is placed and he will extinguish/cook, and get a cut for his work
Micheal Miller
Slave
A slave is a person kidnapped off the street to work in the drug farms to tend to drugs and help the cook
RANKS ARE CHOSEN WHILE ON THE SERVER
RULES

You must do what the don says, and if you don't you must accept death.

Before killing anyone you must confirm with The Don (Unless they attack you first or The Don is not in town)

Use chain of command (other than rule 2) EX: If you are a soldier with a question and there is a Scion in town (// If there is one online) consult him before The Don

By joining the organization you accept all of the following rules.

Application can be found here!: https://perpheads.com/forum/server/o...te-application

RELATIONS

ALLIES
The Belinsky Family
The Bishop Brothers

ENEMIES
The Finnish Mafia
Hitman Royale

Reaction score
Good luck with your organization. I think there is way too much competion for a new organization.

Reaction score
Grosblyth said:
Good luck with your organization. I think there is way too much competion for a new organization.
As do I, I was hoping that maybe a post this good would draw some attention.

Reaction score
I think this part should be a little more explained "The Executioner is the man who follows any order of death The Don requests without question or contend"

Reaction score
HoboDan said:
I think this part should be a little more explained "The Executioner is the man who follows any order of death The Don requests without question or contend"
"KIll on Command" "Don's Hitman"

Reaction score
HoboDan said:
I wonder if your following me around

Reaction score
I'm not sure about there not being space for another org, I think this could be the best time as there is only one strong org really that is very selective so there are a lot of people floating without really having an org so this could be a golden opportunity for the Stryker syndicate

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
I'm not sure about there not being space for another org, I think this could be the best time as there is only one strong org really that is very selective so there are a lot of people floating without really having an org so this could be a golden opportunity for the Stryker syndicate
Exactly, you may be the only person who could pin-point the exact reason why I thought this was a good idea.

Reaction score
HoboDan said:
What?

At least I actually MADE this post.

Reaction score
HoboDan said:
Good sir there is no law that says I can not take this anyones post it just pure common decency which I do not have.

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
Why did you nick your logo from a medical company?
Gewgle images FTW

EDIT: I had no choice I didn't want to photoshop one plus its not really that unique

Reaction score
When Chrissy said nick, he actually meant stealing. That little 'R' symbol stands for 'All Rights Reserved' and you're not allowed to use it. I'd highly recommend removing it. On the topic of your thread, you have a few spelling and grammar mistakes; correct those and I'll be happy. Experiment with BB Code and make it look more appealing!

Reaction score
I know exactly what he meant. This is not a commercial of official group plus this group is not real in any way
Acerius;n39952 said:
correct those and I'll be happy
I take a bit of offence to this. You are scrutinizing my post when you try to make my post look mediocre at least have one of your own that differs from mine in every positive way. I didn't make this post to make you happy I have noticed your extreme post whoring recently so please step off. Thanks

Reaction score
Eyecon said:
I know exactly what he meant. This is not a commercial of official group plus this group is not real in any way
Acerius;n39952 said:
correct those and I'll be happy
I take a bit of offence to this. You are scrutinizing my post when you try to make my post look mediocre at least have one of your own that differs from mine in every positive way. I didn't make this post to make you happy I have noticed your extreme post whoring recently so please step off. Thanks
After actually looking at your uusername I realised who this was I apologise for the above arrogance welcome back and I hope all is well

Status
Not open for further replies.