Studying In United States

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Shokron13 to me as an arab in israel looking at both sides both of them wrong and there'll always be problems old generations teaching new generations racism and how to hate others who's not in the same religion is just disgusting, i've never thought of someone's else religion when meeting them i judge them by their conversations especially when they start talking religious because i know if someone goes by religion or by the old generations i won't ever get along with him and it's best for me to stay away from this person which is sadly 60% of population in israel is about that and therefore i'm against it and 60% is a lot but i really hope for the new generation to be better and act like a normal human being put everything behind and not listen to the old crap generation because it'll be 10x better

Reaction score
Go to a community college, if you are wanting to study abroad you’re probably aware that you have to pay tuition for a top college. I assume that’s the reason why ur immigrating obviously but if you’re not able to pay for a private or high tier school you want there is community college which is free

Reaction score
Honestly,

America isn't that bad. I'm a paki and I have family living in the US (Nevada) and honestly they've done well for themselves, all of them on wages of 70k+. The shootings and stuff are very exaggerated as well as the racism over there and people going missing. The worst that's happened to my uncle in the US was that he got into a fight with a bunch of people, and they killed a dog and wiped its blood over his front door. But I mean if you don't get into a fight you'll be fine.

Any country is better than Israel, like don't get me wrong they have nice parts (according to Speedy) but I'd much rather live in a society thats not at war. You'd also be a lot safer in another country. I'd say US but as people have said it's quite expensive. I would suggest the UK but brexit and it might go to shit. I'd suggest somewhere like Norway, Sweden, Germany, Denmark or Finland. All these countries have free universities from what a quick google search brought up. I'd look into each country and the language and what's easiest to learn etc. From personal experience, I wouldn't choose denmark because their language is fucked, ask @Racxes or @Mac O-Brian

But if you want to go to the US and can, go for it.

Reaction score
AberLogo_1872.png

(Totally not a university Ambassador or anything)​

Deleted member 1235

@Jay_ fun fact, students petitioned to get that removed from the lobby because it described people as subjects and they were like hurr durr nobody is above me