Stuttering issues with PERPHeads and Ryzen 1800X

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I built a new computer maybe around 10 months ago now and I have been dealing with stuttering issues which effects my driving, shooting and rendering. I can't really put my finger on what the key moments are where this occurs but it is starting to seriously effect how well I play this game and it is starting to annoy me quite a bit. I have issues on no other servers, no other games, my CPU is not under stress and is not getting hot in the slightest. I am still able to multi-task fine while playing the game and am at a loss to what the cause of the problem may be. I have tried multiple different beta versions and adjusted my settings.
I doubt that this has anything to do with it but my GPU is a EVGA GTX970 SSC

Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
i got gtx 970 and i5 4690k
i cant even play the game without stutters fucking me over
creepis has a ryzen 3600 and he doesn't stutter at all

Reaction score
Not too sure whether to put it down to sheer bad luck here. One of those things where certain people just don't get a break. I don't have any issues in any other game as I said. I can play most of them at max. I don't really play modern games but for example BOIII runs maxed out with no issues whatsoever although I'm aware it is mostly GPU dedicated game compared to Gmod. Even still though, I'd say I get a really decent performance out of my CPU and it just doesn't run well on this server.

Reaction score
what kinda gmod addons you have?
maybe install gmod on SSD if you have one?
list all ur installed programs if u want

Reaction score
What are your ram speeds and are you on dual channel
have you updated to the lastest bios and Windows (1903) version that include Ryzen performance improvements
wtf have you installed lately