sub 1 pool

• Thread starter Deleted member 8120
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8120

Main Idea: Making the pool at subs 1 accessible to refil water tanks Why should it be added?: Cause i feel like the pool is left out and used for nothing except passive rp with basically no one does and it could be useful for pro powergrowers Full description of the idea:We all know that its annoying when we all run out of water and have to go to the fill it back up again and it would be easier than going all the way to the forest : *Other additions: no Images: no images

Deleted member 8120

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Chlorine, bromine Or salt Are used to treat pool water. Depends how you like your pool. Plants hate all of these things.

Reaction score
Yeah chlorine is used for pools and bromine in spas and jacuzzis, i use chlorine in my jacuzzi but bromine stands better against heat apparently. Fuck salt

Reaction score
Hell no, don’t be lazy and make yourself more scared to come out of your house. It’s unrealistic and useless. If you’re in subs it’s not that hard to run over or drive over and get some water in a tank.

I don’t think your customers would like chlorine laced weed just like censored and his Bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.