(Suggestion) Be able to steal cop cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Title says it all

Description: Make it so civilians can crowbar cop cars or at least the unmarked cop cars to me it seems more realistic. you could just hijack an unmarked cop car it so you can access the cop cars computer to check where people are basing. ReALiSm could also make it so after like 5-10mins the cops that their cars been stolen can respawn their cars so it won't be minged

Pros: System already exists for cops just need to add for civilians

just like said above ReALiSm. Improve RP for civilians that look for houses to bang

Cons: sorry can't see any rn would be nice if anyone can add their thoughts on the matter ty

Deleted member 4116

+Support most servers have this and would be fun to drive cop cars pull people over and rob them etc. Can’t wait to steal the swat van from campers like Pug and Jimmy Jackson who sit in it all day. When a cop car gets stolen they have something to do atleast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
As much as i like the idea i think it will be misused more than actually being used in a correct RP manner. I also think hijacking a cop car is pretty rare IRL. Since police computers always require login it would not work to actually use it aswell cops often locks their cars even though its on running. Also the cop cars are GPS tracked, never heard of a cop car not GPS tracked so it would be hard to get away with it and no you cant just remove the GPS from a cop car because it can be anywhere in the car.

Nice Idea but i think it has no function on this server so i gotta -Disagree

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like this idea, good to get out of shootouts after killing a fed and in need of a getaway car and for hostage situations where officers must provide a car.

But it would just end up having people like me steal them, crash them and fuck around in all honesty. So a sort of rule implementation may be needed regarding this or outlining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.