Police Suggestion [Suggestion] SWAT Van Armoury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Turn this bug into a feature from within the SWAT Van. Press T as a backseat passenger to be able to change your equipment. You still won't be able to replenish armor.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: More realistic setting for rearming and gearing up/down. It generally also makes sense considering all the equipment isn't mounted externally.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: A little over-powered against criminals.

Media:
This seems more like a bug, but I thought that the PD could benefit from being turned from a bug into a feature that's accessible from a passenger seat in the van.

Reaction score

Me changing my L115A3 to an M4 as hoards of pistol users surround my swat Van.

This would be incredibly useful for the PD but at the same time very powerful and something they can live without. It’s also realistic however, a lot more so than gearing up outside a van.

Overall though I don’t know. This would be brilliant quality of life, but TOO brilliant for TFU maybe.

Reaction score

Me changing my L115A3 to an M4 as hoards of pistol users surround my swat Van.

This would be incredibly useful for the PD but at the same time very powerful and something they can live without. It’s also realistic however, a lot more so than gearing up outside a van.

Overall though I don’t know. This would be brilliant quality of life, but TOO brilliant for TFU maybe.
In the same stride, criminals have grenades to force eject TFU, so in the event that a TFU gets cocky they can just impact grenade them while they're changing gear, considering changing gear stuns the TFU whilst the gear is being swapped. You're not able to move while gear is being changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.