Swat has it's own join at the NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Create one topic for one Idea, if you have more ideas create another topic.
If you have different ideas which belong to each other add them to "Optional additions".

When you create future Idea-Topics please follow this Template:

Topic: Swat has it's own join button at the PD

Short explanation (in notes):
- You no longer have to go threw a officer to get to the swat job.
- You can click E on the NPC and right away choose to be swat.
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I believe this should be added because although it isn't as important as most suggestions it's one most people get frustrated about. I've noticed it after playing earlier as a civ. I wanted to go swat because there weren't any online at the time. I go to the NPC and they aren't accepting any officers. I was gonna ask one of the officers to become swat real quick or something but none of them had premium. It's a pain in the butt to have to wait for a cop slot to open just to become Swat. I believe although it isn't extremely important it is a easy fix you guys are capable of doing.

Optional additions:
-None
-None
-None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MattIs

Just to point out - the whole point of having to join the Police Force is due to it being similar to that of real life.
You cannot just apply to an Armed Unit - It takes experience and it's a promotion but you've got a point as you can instantly join
Sergeant and Lieutenant from the menu!

I'm going to +Support this as I agree it would make life easier for VIP's!

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Already suggested and still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.