• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2538

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add SWAT Leader rank
- Uniform says SWAT Leader on back insted of SWAT
- Someone can be SWAT Leader if they are promoted by the sergant or lt
- SWAT Leader can open a demotions window and send demote requests to sergant or lt (can only demote SWAT members)
Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Added Realism and also so people KNOW you are the SWAT leader and there is a purpose of being SWAT leader.

Optional additions:
- No
- Optional
- additions

Reaction score
why add some shit that you ran roleplay? Honestly that is not the most needed thing in the world. I always RP as S.W.A.T.-Lead because the LT promotes me due to amazing performance in the force and working tactics. This idea of making a rank for it destroys the benefit or roleplay promotion.

Reaction score
If you got this, you will just be worse than you are. To park, you probably need 15 minutes and to help out, you need 10 seconds. No offence but it s true.

Deleted member 1235

Simply not needed. The only people who would really need to know who the SWAT leader is, is SWAT themselves and the LT.

Reaction score
Added Realism and also so people KNOW you are the SWAT leader
Not to forget, I immediatly get every sexual disease in the world if I see "added realism" or "more realistic" in a suggestion and your other point of "so people KNOW you are the SWAT leader" are completely irrelevant. If the LT says "Doe, your are Entry-Team-Lead now", the team knows who their leader is and the team knows the name of every member. Before you comment with "but what if someone new joins?" I tell you that people have the ability to talk and communicate, I don't know if you knew that but we have.

there is a purpose of being SWAT leader
The purpose can be also give by a Lt or Sgt. You do not need a supervisor for every shit there is and as I mentioned before, a SWAT leader can be roleplayed if a police supervisor tells you, that you are in charge.

To give a quick summary of all this: IT IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS

Reaction score
I don't think it is really necessary, the lieutenant could assign a 'leader' or you could decide amongst yourself who has the best leadership skills so there isn't much point, plus it has already been suggested (and denied).

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
I can see why you want this, as the SWAT leaders are not very ceremonious. The thing is though, the police force already has 18 jobs on the team (if you count speed enforcer) which is fine as it is. The thing is though, if people do not listen to the roleplayed SWAT leader, just make sgt/lt demote them.

- support

Reaction score
Added Realism and also so people KNOW you are the SWAT leader and there is a purpose of being SWAT leader.
Why+do+we+add+realism+to+gameplay+_86631e162f1c40804dde21c9705cbcd9.gif

Why..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, well, SWAT leader is usually coordinating 7+ people (if anyone will take a word about Rainbow six siege, then I will eat him) , and PH has only 4, actually it's aboslutely not needed to have SWAT leader for 3 people, I'm pretty sure, that SWAT can be coordinated easily, so I dont think, that this is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.