SWAT radio channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hopefully this hasn't been suggested before, all that pops up is a thing about unit numbers. So here we go
Topic: A radio channel for SWAT members
Short explanation (in notes):
- Only SWAT can talk in it
- Cancels out other radio channel
- Police officers can hear but only if they switch channel and they can't speak in it.
Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Have you ever been SWAT and trying to relay tactical information just to hear someone shout down the mic "is medic needed anywhere" or some one chit chatting on the radio? Well I know I have, and that it annoys me sometimes. I think this feature should be added so that the SWAT can talk to each other about tactics without listening to the cops with poor quality messages and without listening to the EMS. Maybe you must have to press something like \ and it switches your channel but on LEO's can do it.
Optional additions:
- Maybe a 3rd radio channel where only the mayor, SS, SWAT and LT can talk
- Maybe the LT could talk in the radio channel
- I will probably be doing a second idea about this but since it's related, maybe a way to use the ingame TS app without having the phone in the bottom corner (trust me, on 720p it's really annoying)

Reaction score
This is a good idea and I have been in this situation before with 3 medics and two firefighters. However do you think this could be implemented.

Reaction score
Very good idea! Could be useful in a handful of situations, the one that comes to mind right now is when they are raiding a building it would be SO much more helpful to actually listen to your fellow SWAT members, and talk about important things.

+support.

Status
Not open for further replies.