Sweatervest adventures volume 1: 12 hours into perp

Reaction score
This reminds me of one of those tv ads where they are like: millions of africans die every day you can save them if you give money.

I really wonder how he got a car bomb, I've never had one before in the time of almost 2 years.

Reaction score
Pretty sure I've been asked to check you like 4 times, I feel pretty good telling them that you drop it all <3
Tbf, this is a pretty nice video and am looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Reaction score
This is honestly sad to see players who have played a lot and decide to mug newer people.

Isnt 0:35 against the rules tho? @BenAnderson

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Honestly, this fella has made my year. As i stated to him in LOOC, fair play to him. He got the bomb from a friend and i never would have even though i'd be bombed by him. You are a legend. He was winding me up yesterday and even followed me into my shop so i thought i'd teach him a lesson, when he ended up teaching me one. DON'T FUCK WITH SWEATERS. Hope i see you in-game again pal. <3

Reaction score
This gives me PTSD from my sweater days. There were times, when I was a sweater, where I honestly thought about leaving the server, because I got mugged so many times. So I'm just happy to see that you could get revenge and teach them sweaters shouldn't be fucked with.

Reaction score
I was going to raid you in r2 today until my friend @Mango said not to, as I went in you were growing with a small pot with weed, you did not even have a clock to know when it was done, watching this video makes me feel good for me not raiding you as what you have been though, keep going strong man