Sweatervest adventures volume 1: 12 hours into perp

Reaction score
This is the most hilarious shit I've seen all year.

This is also why you shouldn't follow stereotypes and underestimate people :booty:

Reaction score
You have the 88 approval my sweatervest friend.

I shall seek you out via magical dark forces and protect you with the power I have been given via lord Fredy.

(Cool video my friend, I'll keep an eye on you in game to make sure people don't take advantage of you)

Deleted member 5920

The most bad ass moment is when you ran that guy over as an afterthought lmao.

Reaction score
Help the Olsen Banden Sweatvest Fund protect the sweatervests roaming the streets of Paralake!
Each donation will help bring about security and justice for this endangered species of players by taking care of the people abusing the poor creatures
Please donate to 7960888 to help protect them, all donations are accepted and appreciated.

Reaction score
This is honestly so sad to see in some ways,, the fact that you're first few crucial hours of playtime were you being consistently mugged and even raided is ridiculous. I want to personally thank you for sticking with the rules and complying 100% throughout those situations, fair play.

that carbomb was the biggest karma slap I have ever seen, nicely done :mrlewis:

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
I am uncomfortable with the number of people that have been misled here. This account is actually @Slayerduck and the video was published by him.

Admirably well edited as a series of 'sketches' - great video, but in terms of what I see as an attempt to evoke negative views of the server, this content clearly lacks substance - what happened in the lead up to all these events?

Most new players would 'evolve' and not behave in a way which makes them so susceptible to these muggings. They exercise more caution rather than continuing the initially lax approach which lands them in these situations; clearly this is an exaggerated and deceitful demonstration, and is in no way significant as a representation of a new player without external influence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bummer, the original goal was to get both player and staff to threat our Howard like a new player. Kinda sad you leaked this out so early Chris. Its clearly intended for entertainment and not to evoke any negative views. What happened here is basically the same as when i joined, i got mugged and raided all the time to but i lack footage of that. I put myself in risky situations such as basing in hicktown as seen from the video.

I don't have enough footage yet for a part 2 but cat's out the bag now! But maybe howard will return, with a different name :)

The result of this video seemed to have a very positive outcome on the server, today i saw players actively seeking out to help seatervests get started! While this positive vibe may only be short lived just remember, if you fuck with the wrong sweater you might find yourself in a explosive situation :)

If you have given me any items and feel 'scammed' that this character was not a real sweater let me know and I'll gladly refund you! I roleplayed... while roleplaying. Without breaking any rules obviously i pretended to know nothing, grew a single pot and let everyone in who knocked on my door :)

Sorry to fool all of ya but it was for a good purpose, keep trying to help new players get started and we can keep expanding into a better community.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually jealous of the amount of ratings he got I cant even get 10 good ones