Synatec - The Global Pino

IN-GAME NAME:

Efua Makhal

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:71523592

14 (Date of birth 15/01/2001)

Netherlands

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

So let me start off with introducing myself before I write down why I want to become an Enforcer.

I am Synatec, I am 14 years old and I live in the Netherlands. When I joined PERPHeads for the very first time I thought this was going to be just like DarkRP. I was mistaken, I had fun on the server and started playing it alot. I got banned 6 times and got 13 warnings in the time I played. I still feel bad for the rules I've broken. Now, about 2 months after my last warning/ban I thought; "Well, let's just try it then".

So in the past few weeks a lot of people said my RP was improved. Some even told me to make this apllication. With my 6 bans and 13 warnings I may look like a total minge, I was a total minge. I've changed and I think I am ready for this position.
I love playing on PERPHeads, it became a hobby to do. This community is awesome and after playing PERPHeads for about 9 months I think it's finally time to make an Enforcer applicaton.

I want to become an Enforcer so I can help the people that I love, so I can help the whole community. I love to help people and I want to put the love into PERPHeads. Since that I joined the very first time I already wanted to become an Enforcer. With my 1 month playtime I've had alot of RP Situations and alot of Admin situations. I've learned alot of rules and laws because of those situations and I do think I have enough knowledge of the rules and laws to Enforce them.

6 bans and 13 warnings is ALOT. But I've learned from my mistakes, the last warning I got was just stupid... Physing around a pot named "Niko sux"...
During my last 2 bans I've read all the rules over and over again. I still remember the most important ones and I hope to never forget them. I might not be the most loved person in the server but that does not make me a massive rulebreaker. After getting banned and getting warnings so many times, I finally realized I should follow the rules and try not to break them instead of the opposite.
I've changed, really.

I still need to prove alot to every single member. But I really think I am ready for the Enforcer position.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Most of the time my sound is muted, but yes, I am active.
Around 6 hours per day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Recommendations on me:

My warnings.
43a71b0a378341cfd7b0a999f788b3b7.png

My bans/latest ban.
8d62cbcb5e95fa085059d4f40c6354e7.png

Requirements

Your time played on the server must be at least one week

I have 1 month of playtime.

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.

Latest warning was about 2 months ago.
Latest ban was about 3 months ago.​

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws
to the extent where you can Enforce them.

I know the most important rules and laws.
(It's impossible to know every single rule.)

You must have access to and use a microphone.

I have acces to a microphone.

You must maintain an active presence on the
TeamSpeak Server

I am active on the TeamSpeak server, normally around 6 hours per day.

I am very bad in applications.

Reaction score
Earlier today I witnessed you attempting to push a vehicle with a burger. I think you need to keep in mind how to play realistically and generally be a lot more active in the /help chat.

Reaction score
You are a nice person, kind and calm. I like your RP a lot, especially in crime or in police pursuits.
You know the rules a lot and you have been doing some great RP, so my verdict will be;

+Support.

Good luck bro

Reaction score
You are nice (at some points :p ) and a back stabbing witch in-game :D but over all you know the laws and rules of Paralake enough to enforce them in my opinion so my verdict is:
+SUPPORT

Reaction score
Neutral
I have seen you alot and your rule knowledge is good when i saw rogue car tyres reply saying you attempted to push your car with a burger i was surprised to see thats the reason i have gave you a neutral rating. I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
Yes!
Efua, you have really improved since your last ban and I see you trying really hard to decorate rooms for everyones roleplay to be more enjoyable and be part of everything that has to do with serious roleplay, you have my support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your rp is amazing bruh<3 Glad to have you back in the community after a long while,
You are dumb sometimes, but the rest of the time smart and kind.
We luv u buddy and goodbye to the people who hated on me, goodbye to the people who loved me. goodbaigoodbaigoodbai to evribody<3
+SUPPORT

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, in order to improve for future applications we suggest you work on the following:
  • Maintain a cool and level perspective on situations, especially ones that aren't going your way - this is a key skill required by enforcers.
  • Work on your communication skills, its expected that enforcers can verbally enforce the rules with ease.
  • Demonstrate your ability to handle a situation authoritatively to the administration team.

Status
Not open for further replies.