Synatec's Enforcer Application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Synatec

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71523592

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: Recently I've gotten much more free time and I've spent most of it on PERP. I started enjoying PERP again and I want to be able to do what I loved doing most, helping people have a fun experience on the server. When I was Mod in late 2020 early 2021 I always enjoyed doing reports and solving issues. I believe I did a good job at this and I am confident I can repeat this. Currently the server is not in the best state and the response time to reports can be quite lengthy every now and then.

I obviously have quite some experience being a Mod prior to this. I racked up over a thousand reports in a short time and I plan on continuing this rise to the top of the report count if I do get Enforcer again. I have a lot of rule & law knowledge and I am a very calm person. I treat everyone the same even if you are a close friend of mine, I don't hold grudges, I listen to both parties and I won't stop trying until I solve the situation. I am great at adapting to situations others may have a hard time with, I know how to calm down users that are getting a bit angry and this always helps in solving the report peacefully. I am not the type to instantly look at possible warning or ban options but instead on how to make sure this player doesn't repeat it. You learn nothing from being warned or banned and I believe your voice is your most powerful tool. You need to get in someone's head to make sure they change, not just warn or ban him.

I put a lot of time into this server in the form of guides, handbooks and obviously doing reports. I've got a love for this server that doesn't quite compare to any other servers on any other game and I want to continue helping the server stay fun for as long as the server will be up.

I fit all the requirements below.
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I am going to link my old Enforcer application as much of this still applies.

If you need me, I am on TeamSpeak 24/7. I might be asleep in the late hours though.

Reaction score
Having worked alongside you for a large amount of my time as staff, especially as we both started together, I can confidently support you for this role once again. You were always so willing to do exactly what needed to be done and really were an admirable staff member and one that the team could do with right now. I'd love to see you as staff once again.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.