Double J's Enforcer Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Double J

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:53480272

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I am going to start this off with a clarification as to where I went for a length of time and whilst this didn't excuse my activity which lead to my demotion. My reasoning for my demotion was down to my Activity which averaged with me doing about 73 Reports over a time from March until May. The apprenticeship I am undertaking at the moment largely ate up most of my time. Now that this has finally calmed down a bit more and I am able to go ahead and dedicate more time towards the server I feel it'd be a nice step to get back into the Staff Team.

During my time within the staff team, I surpassed about 1400 reports within about 1 year. Whilst Enforcer, and for a bit beyond, I hosted and assisted with Server Wide Events notably my Treasure Hunts. Players who took part in these gave good feedback and really enjoyed them.

Whilst my Inactivity may raise some questions, I can assure you that my Rule Knowledge Nor my experience has disappeared.

Whilst I understand some players may have some questions and have some negative feedback for myself, I am very happy to go ahead and answer questions that you may have.

My Previous (Accepted) application: https://perpheads.com/threads/double-js-enforcer-application.44544/

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember you when you originally where staff would love to see you back! Back when I came back you was staff and you was a great guy you got me back knowing the ropes and then not only that supported me within the PD you are a great addition to the team and I would love to have you back with us!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Stick to making tea
eb8a3305fb7bf138681d66e9ff3afa60--tea-houses-cuppa-tea.jpg