Synatec's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Synatec

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71523592

HELPER APPLICATION LINK?:
https://perpheads.com/threads/synatecs-helper-application.41907/

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A HELPER?: At the time of writing this, 1 week.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I want to become an Enforcer because I'd love to help the server in a way I can't as a Helper. It is very obvious there are a few problems in the community that need solving such as the extreme toxicity, people breaking rules and the constant arguing in OOC and the Forums. I absolutely love this server and I keep returning to it when I am bored which indicates to me that I have developed a love for this server over the 5 years I have been here. I have excellent knowledge of the rules, laws, policies and the gamemode even though I do not have the cleanest record, maybe this caused me to have such good knowledge of it. You might think I am not suited for this role because of this history but I feel like I have really reformed over the past few months as a person and I am much more mature than I was before.

I already have a lot of experience being a Staff member due to my previous Staff experiences in DarkRP servers and Minecraft servers. As said in my Helper application, I also do Sound Engineering which requires me to go to courses that teach you how to communicate with people and how to get to a solution that fits all parties. I have extremely good communication due to this. I also have a very calm personality and it is very rare to see me angry or heated in general. When I do get angry or heated, I usually calm down within 10 seconds. I believe this is a very important trait as an Enforcer.

I have maintained an extreme activity on both the Server, Forums and TeamSpeak over the past month and I am planning to keep it this way unless I have other priorities such as School and Work. I can remain extremely active for atleast another 6 months and this is definitely my plan. I have tried to help as much as I could, such as dealing with unsolved Support threads, helping new players and everything else you'd expect from a Helper.

I also fit all requirements below.
  • You must have been a Helper for at least 1 week from your application being accepted.
  • You must have maintained a recent active presence on the server, forums & Teamspeak.
  • You must have engaged with multiple administrative situations in your time as a Helper.
Because of all points listed above, I believe I am ready to take the next step and I can't wait to prove this to everyone in the community.

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT WHILST BEING A HELPER?:
I have learnt a lot during my short time as Helper, which is also why I made this Application this early. I have learned that admin sits will never go the way you want them to go and you have to prepare for it. If you notice someone is frustrated, try to calm them down etc. Make sure that they know you are the Staff member and you make the final decisions, not them.

I have also learnt that sits can go from super chill and calm to super heated in a few seconds, as soon as a punishment gets mentioned players can get extremely heated and start disrespecting you and the reporter. This taught me that it is important to stay calm and not let the angry man control the situation. Stay in control at all times.

The most important thing I have learned is that respect gets you a long way, not only here but in general. You need to maintain a respectful personality as a Staff member. If you respect players, they respect you and that is very important as a Staff member. If no one respects you, they will not behave in admin sits and make it harder for you to deal with them.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Some people with sharp eyes may have noticed I said in my Helper application that I will probably stay Helper for a month or two, I decided to make it early because during my time as Helper I have developed a lot of joy in helping people but sometimes I feel like I can't help to the best of my ability due to the Helper restrictions. When I get Enforcer, I will still do everything I mentioned in this post (Support threads, helping players, help chat etc) to the best of my ability. It is very important to me that players stay happy and I want to take the next step in making them happy easier.

I would also love for the Community to give me constructive feedback, tell me what you think I am doing wrong and what you think I am doing right. I would love to hear your opinions so I can improve as a Staff member and as a person. Everyone has their flaws! If you don't want to post it here, feel free to send me a PM or a message on Steam.

Reaction score
couldn't agree more with him getting enforcer! he has already done a lot of stuff for the community as a helper and I sincerely believe he is ready for a step up to Enforcer.

He is a calm and patient guy that wants to fully know a situation before making a decision, he is very good at seeing things from a different perspective and would therefor make a great addition to the staff team as an Enforcer.

Reaction score
I used to see Synatec as someone who was a minge, broke rules a lot, and now he's changed, he's really active, he's been helpful to new players, shown he is dedicated, and clearly knows the rules, I don't see why he shouldn't be an enforcer.
Good Luck!

Reaction score
"I am planning to stay Helper (if I get accepted) for atleast a month or maybe two so I can prove myself further to the community that I want to commit to the Staff Team."

I believe that synatec would be a great actual staff member, he is very calm and his voice is kinda hot. He shouldn't have any problems dealing with admin sits.

Reaction score
+support

Synatec would be a verry capable Enforcer in my eyes. He always keeps it cool and is a respected member of the community. I think he would be a gain for the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.