T2 Refund Request / Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Amy Zharkan

Steam ID: STEAM:_0:1:71890489

What do you need refunded: 21k or 13k

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: The guy's car was not even T1'd and I had rammed him as I looked back which was my fault I admit but his car somehow T2'd instantly rather than T1 first and he was new so I paid the T2 price for him but I am not sure that's possible as I have made a T1 refund request where me and a firetruck collided and it was a t1 so yeah... If possible I would like to be refunded either the 21k since I paid him the 21k to get it repaired as it was bugged, INFACT the NPC wouldn't even let him fix the car it would say thank you for your whatever and not fix the car till he rejoined, so I think it was a bug, but yeah even code monkey saw that bug part, but moving on, if possible may I be refunded either the full amount of 21k or 13k as if the car T1'd since I did ram into it?

Evidence:
https://mega.nz/file/FMon2RSS#aAsbc1Cmpt8up-mUhQAN_befmCd-dTIeOwMHsjE-Io8

Reaction score
the mega link is the demo of the part, what happened was that I was looking back and looked front and I smashed into his car, it instantly t2'd while it was not even t1'd and he was a new guy so he couldn't afford to pay for it so I paid it off for him and all but it just instant t2 which I found weird... Not sure if that should be possible if it wasn't even T1 and all but yeah

Reaction score
@Zharkan16 I think you're getting confused, is that the tick or the amount you want refunded?

The tick is like time in your demo, depending on the server's tick rate. At what time in the demo did this incident occur?

Status
Not open for further replies.