Takedown Lights On Police Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/takedown-lights-for-the-police.24731/

Main Idea: Add takedown lights on the lightbar for the police vehicles.

Full description of the idea: So basiclly I mentioned in the discussion post that if people likes the idea I'll make a suggestion about it. And so it did, so here it is. I explained most of it in the discussion post, so I'll quote it:
Idea - Takedown Lights: On the lightbar, there's some white LED's what I've seen. My idea is to make them functionaly. When you press a specific key, some really bright lights will turn on.
What is this good for? Well, imagine that a wanted man is at Subs Fredy's and he's armed and dangerous. You are comming from the down-ramp. When you are crossing the small intersection, you turn on the takedown lights and aims towards the suspect. Then you got the advantage that the man is almost blind. Another situation could be driving in the forest during night time. Yes you got your headlights, but imgaine you're looking for a suspect, you can easily miss the suspect hiding behind a tree. With these lights on it would help you ALOT!.

Maybe if the unused buttons, 6,7,8,9, and 0 can cantrol it? Like if you want the light to turn to a specific direction.

Why should it be added?: Simple, it would add more realism to the server. And it would help alot if you're police.

Pros:
  • Adds realism
  • Would make it much more fun to play as cop (in my opinion)
  • Like in-real-life, it would give you advantage when you approach a wanted suspect etc
  • Imagine when you're on a traffic accident in the middle of the night, alot of people running around on the road. Then this would help alot to make them visible

Cons:
  • Maybe it will cuase alot of lag?
  • Could be abused, but since the new whitelist system is added I don't think it will happen that often

*Other additions: None

maxresdefault.jpg

M-WinningEdge-92.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.