talia nagisan

Reaction score
@talia nagisan is a great individual that has been in PERP from the early times (He remembers me from my Admin times, I don't remember him as I'm too old). He has lovely roleplay as a Firefighter and has set up his own spotted dog screen, bringing over his IRL passion to the server.

He has some jokes, loves to communicate in-between unit radio and always gives a nice explanation of a fire after extinguishing it when radio communications aren't busy. When did you learn that a smart fridge can explode and cause a house fire? I have, from John Perkins.

I very rarely give recommendations but it's people like this that make PERP a fun experience for me (and hopefully everyone else). A laidback chill dude is always welcome and everyone can take a page off his book, something we desperately need.

Edit: His alternate siren pack is also great, give it a listen. DM him as I don't have the DL link.

Reaction score
To be fair out of all the stuff I say, a smart fridge is the most likely to combustulate. But I just do what makes me happy and is realistic enough that its fun and whatnot and for some reason others absolutely love it when I do it although this wasnt always the case.