Status
Not open for further replies.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Tchami

IN-GAME NAME:Thanov Devgru

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79422442

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Because I love the server and I want to do more dangerous things of the police job. I would love to get acces to S.W.A.T

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Not yet but I will if needed

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No not at the moment.

Reaction score
Swat is gotten by donating to the server, also it is an enforcer application which means staff. You are also not following requirements and have NO effort at all on your application. If you donate, you get swat.

Also, -Support

Its not going to be accepted anyway.

Reaction score
Bro, if you wanted SWAT this isn't the place. Go onto the game and ask to buy VIP for around 70k and you just join as a police officer and then SWAT. You don't need to be enforcer for that buddy.

-Support tho xD

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Oh I asked in-game if Enforcer was SWAT and they said yes? must be a mistake. sorry guy's

Reaction score
These are the requirements to become a enforcer:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Seen as you don't come on the TeamSpeak server and seem quite new to the community I don't think you follow most of the requirements. Also if this is just to become a S.W.A.T officer, all you need to do is donate to the server and you should be ready to go.

Reaction score
this guy must be mistaken because its happend to me when i was sweatervest i thought "Enforcer" mean supervisor :p and i was about to make an app for it but i realized that enforcer mean apart from the staff

Status
Not open for further replies.