Not open for further replies.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ^1Smiler^5Bumf

IN-GAME NAME: Thanov Devgru

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79422442

My playtime : 24 day's 9 hours 11 minutes

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Beceause I would like to help people further and better,I joined back in 2014-2015 and I know the community well, that's why I feel I am ready for the next step! I really like to help people that are new or just don't know something. I have been admin on other servers aswell and I really love to help. I may not be perfect but I will try to atleast. I have a good feeling alway's when I can help someone! not only in-game but out-game aswell. And that's why I like to do what I do! I try to help where I can. I also have only 1 ban from back in 2015. and 3 warnings for small things I did.

My ban :

Player :
Tchami
Reason : Shot a police officer for an Invalid reason which led to his death. 3.4
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:79422442
Admin : afatty
Expiry Date : 7 nov. 2015 00:09
Unban Date : 7 nov. 2015 00:10

My warnings :

4 feb. 2018 16:03
Playe : ^1Smiler^5Bumf
Reason : 1.1 - User said "cancer homos on this server" and "love you pussy bakkes pussy gay" in OOC. https://gyazo.com/bfabedb30fa370f3f0b53a331d5f5d05
Admin : Racxes

A litle explanation : what I did then was wrong and I know that. That's something I learned to keep my mind for myself sometimes. I do know you have to treat every person professionally and with all respect.

30 jan. 2018 20:24

Player : ^1Smiler^5Bumf
Reason : 3.15 Ramming a vehicle over and over again for no reason.
Admin : LEWIS 088

Explanation :
Here I was just being dumb and I do know you should not be doing that as it isn't really realistic.

25 dec. 2017 20:48
Player : ^1Smiler^5Bumf
Reason : 3.4 - User attempted to kill 2 officers with a baseball bat to save his friend from a 5000$ ticket, Resulted in him getting an 8 year jail sentence.
Admin : D3V

I think that this are not heavy mistakes in my opinion and I have learned alot trough time. I have been here since 2014-2015. I have a good knoweledge of the server rules and I think I am ready to enforce them.

Well first of all I hope you give me a chance, I know I am not perfect but I will still try to be so! I would love to help people in need and guide people true perpheads. It is not easy when you are new on the server. I know how it feels to not know what to do. But not only for new people, I would like to help people when they do something wrong. To teach them how they can do it and for those that try to minge that they don't ruin the fun for other people. I also have experience with being staff on other servers. As know it isn't easy but I do know how to deal with situations. I really want to do my best for perpheads and the whole community. I hope you give me that chance! I'm not going to tell my life story here but this is a litle explanation why I want to join the enforcer team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I really want to thank you all for reading this application and thank you for your time! I respect all opinions! I only hope you give me a chance!

Kind regards!

Reaction score
+support : You are very helpfull and friendly! i'm sure that you know a lot of things of this game/server! goodluck!

Reaction score
You have a really bad tendency to become very salty and disrespectful in OOC after dying, even if I am being somewhat hypocritical here.

You don't ever help out newer players through avenues such as help chat and your contributions to the community are lacking if not non-existent.

no thanks

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I respect what you say and like I said I do know that I made mistakes! I will try to work on it! I sure will! Thank you for your time!

Reaction score
-Support
- Short Application
- Disrespectful tendency in OOC
- No apparent effort to help the community and new players(At least in my eyes)

Reaction score
A massive -SUPPORT
Reasons why:
Every situation i have been in with you has been negative.
You are toxic in OOC.
I don't EVER see you helping new players.
I don't really see you in-game

Even though i don't support it there is still a chance. Good luck.

Reaction score
A massive -SUPPORT
Reasons why:
Every situation i have been in with you has been negative.
You are toxic in OOC.
I don't EVER see you helping new players.
I don't really see you in-game

Even though i don't support it there is still a chance. Good luck.

tOxIC PLeyer Iz VeRI GUUd

Reaction score
You get very rude all the time and I don't see you helping out or proving that you have good rule knowledge, I hardly ever see you respond to /helps or OOC chat and I am on near enough everyday. Try and work on this and my views will change.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Thank you all! for your honest opinion! I'm sorry for my mistakes I really do! :-/ didn't mean to be like that

Reaction score
+/- Support,

You are a friendly guy and can be helpfull to players but try and show that some more in OOC and /help this is the one thing holding me from a full +

Reaction score

I have never once seen you in OOC.
I have never once seen you in teamspeak.
I have never once seen you in help chat.

Reaction score
Honestly, you're not the type of person I would like to see in a role such as this, you become very negative when things don't go your way and like what has already been stated your not a member who stands out through assisting newer players or even taking a bit of your time to assist a member of the community in help chat, however I haven't seen your name pop up in a lot of reports and therefore suggests to me you are capable of following our rules, but I do not believe that from what I know of you that you're capable of holding such a role unfortunately.
-Support, sorry.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well I do understand all your opinions! I truly do! And I thank you for your honest opinion because now I know that what I was doing was not good and I am willing to change! Maybe next time then

Reaction score
You're really salty and you've shown me this while I had to arrest you countless times for being a nuisance ingame, you threatened to DIsconnect in LOOC chat and you simply are just a toxic ass person from my perspective, of course you might get sad because of my opinion but it's just a fucking game in the end and you should chill out and just be a bit more nice

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You're really salty and you've shown me this while I had to arrest you countless times for being a nuisance ingame, you threatened to DIsconnect in LOOC chat and you simply are just a toxic ass person from my perspective, of course you might get sad because of my opinion but it's just a fucking game in the end and you should chill out and just be a bit more nice

Dear kenty! You are correct! I was indeed salty and I’m sorry for that, you are right! It is indeed just a game and I know I get salty and that is totally wrong! I understand you 100% and that’s what I am going to change for myself! And I also want to excuse myself to all other people I have been salty to! I will do my best to change my behavior! I hope I can take a clean start with you all! Again, I apologize to everyone!

Reaction score
Well I do understand all your opinions!
I'm sorry, but these aren't opinions mate, these are facts.
I reckon you might just have a shot at being a staff member in the future, but for now. It is a solid No.

A good 70-80% of your application is you debunking and commenting on your warnings. I would prefer to know more about you as a person. So far, the reasons for you wanting to become a staff member is the basic drag and drop bullshit you would find in a DarkRP community. It takes more than that here.

Reaction score
-Support

- You seem to be very salty most of the time.
- My playtime is higher than yours and I am inactive af and joined 2 months before V4 came out. Most of the enforcers got a higher playtime than yours but it does not really matter.
- There is almost no effort in your application.
- I never met you ingame except of the times I saw you being salty in OOC chat. Try getting yourself more known.
- You are only a Junior Member on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.