TFU - still has head armour?

Reaction score
Do you ever see a highly trained, armed and experienced tactical unit go into a building with people that have military grade weapons, 15 mags, grenades, supercars and 20 rimlickers to help without their head armor?
TFU have limited gear in intense situations; 2 flashbangs, a primary and a secondary weapon with only 5 mags to each and a maximum limit of 4 on duty.

Reaction score
Do you ever see a highly trained, armed and experienced tactical unit go into a building with people that have military grade weapons, 15 mags, grenades, supercars and 20 rimlickers to help without their head armor?
TFU have limited gear in intense situations; 2 flashbangs, a primary and a secondary weapon with only 5 mags to each and a maximum limit of 4 on duty.
We need to remember that the TFU doesn't lose money for losing the gear

Reaction score
The lack of head armour is only meant to reflect the appearance of the model; there's no head armour on the model so there should be no head armour on the player.

Either way, it'd swing things in the favour of crims a little bit, as they've been getting screwed a lot recently. Crims should, gameplay-wise rather than realism-wise, have some sort of advantage as they risk considerably more.

Reaction score
Stop, please don't ever compare perp to real life. Gameplay > realism.

I'm assuming TFU haven't learnt you can put extra flash bangs, weapons and magazines in your car at each time right? me and @nade did this a lot back when we were in the PD and we never/rarely lost a gunfight.

This whole "PD is OP" / "Crims is OP" is such a blunt argument, the simple answer is no. It's the most balanced its been in a while however with the new changes of orgs being reduced to 10 and the TFU being given fully automatic snipers along with other weapons such as sr-25's we are at risk of losing the whole criminals side of things. You have to understand the main focus on the server is realism but the players prefer gameplay, the players and developers/pd are so out of touch and its proving itself in player numbers and attitudes. If TFU do opt to give a sniper that has the ability to 1 hit a criminal I'd like to see the AWP as at least then I know where im being shot from before its too late. I'd also like to see a more subtle approach such as the following:

- Reduce orgs to 10 in an ongoing raid, if it works then? good. We dont need to do anything else. If not do the following:
-Add the SR-25 literally by itself, nothing else at this stage just to prove on how dominant a single sniper can be in a gunfight.
-If the above doesn't work start adding more things in such as heavy Armour (same as old SWAT) and maybe other weapons.

I honestly think if all the things are added at once it could literally crippled the majority and will encourage players to instead powergrow/afk in a base instead of taking a fight to others. Which as proven when I was banned ended up in the server whittling down to an average of around 40.

Hopefully @Bolli & @MrLewis have a say in what happens with the PD because at the moment it seems as if they are throwing everything they have until one thing eventually works.

Reaction score
I think that things are being added from a measurement of whether officers are beating criminals and it shouldn't be like that, it's not the fault of the items but the players themselves. It can only go so far that certain items are being added when it's a matter of common sense. When I was TFU it was so easy, you just got to play it right

Reaction score
I'm assuming TFU haven't learnt you can put extra flash bangs, weapons and magazines in your car at each time right? me and @nade did this a lot back when we were in the PD and we never/rarely lost a gunfight.
  • 2.1 TFU equipment may not be stored in police vehicles, this excludes ammunition and magazines.

ZHmHih5.png

rip extra flashbangs and weapons

Reaction score
  • 2.1 TFU equipment may not be stored in police vehicles, this excludes ammunition and magazines.

ZHmHih5.png

rip extra flashbangs and weapons
Why was this policy exactly introduced? I'm confused on what this does for the PD... I swear you cripple one basic thing and try and implement 100 different things to fix it... :facepalm:

Reaction score
You can get as TFU 1 hit by a PPK. Dunno why people complain about tfu now. U know how hard it is to fight agains 8 people with m4?
would they unarmed after shoting a cop, they can ez bait so your mate can kill the TFU from behind. i dont like his massiv changes like adis defense. but i must say even the TFU nerf i won much more and i thought.

Reaction score
You can get as TFU 1 hit by a PPK. Dunno why people complain about tfu now. U know how hard it is to fight agains 8 people with m4?
would they unarmed after shoting a cop, they can ez bait so your mate can kill the TFU from behind. i dont like his massiv changes like adis defense. but i must say even the TFU nerf i won much more and i thought.
you can't even get 1tapped by a ppk as civ lmao what

Reaction score
you can't even get 1tapped by a ppk as civ lmao what
Can u explain me then why someone 1 tap me when i was TFU and how i did itas civ to a TFU? or did they rly change head HP?

Deleted member 6228

Nasul it was probably another small pistol that looked like the ppk, but i know for a fact you cannot one tap tfu with it as I've tried before

Reaction score
I think its just broken, if i remember correctly u can and still should be able to 1 tap tfu