TFU - still has head armour?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Do you ever see a tactical police force say "fuck it" and storm a building forgetting their helmet so they are an easy target
Then make a suggestion to add a helmet. Clearly it's retarded that someone without one can get headshotted and survive.

Reaction score
Do you ever see someone with no helmet get shot in the face and survive?
Well, yes. If you are shot in the lower face, as long is it doesn't hit the spinal cord or the medulla, there is a good chance you will survive. There is, however, a good chance of you living out the rest of your days eating through a straw and having intense pain.

Reaction score
Do you ever see a tactical police force say "fuck it" and storm a building forgetting their helmet so they are an easy target
as it stands, they have no way to obtain helmets.

do you ever see anyone IRL getting away with murder in a busy market by just chucking the body in the back of their shop, without even putting the body in a hole? no, but it happens on perp.

if there's no helmet on the model, there should be no head armour.

there needs to be a balance of gameplay vs realism, and imo gameplay is much more important.

Reaction score
Do you ever see someone with no helmet get shot in the face and survive?
Yes, many cases if you google it.

One man got shot in the head during the night by his wife and woke up and thought it's a headache.

But it was a low caliber.

(Most people will die though)
I am not trying to disagree on this topic, it's just that I am trying to state a point for no reason disagreeing with you because I am bored.

Reaction score

One man got shot in the head during the night by his wife and woke up and thought it's a headache.

I am not trying to disagree on this topic, it's just that I am trying to state a point for no reason disagreeing with you because I am bored.
yes but a .50 AE cartridge should remove a chunk of their brain, nevermind knock them unconscious in one shot lmao

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

This is GMOD, we don't have the mechanics to reduce damage for scraping headshots and caliber is already accounted for. Every headshot should be a kill depending on caliber ( ppk excempt ) for everyone without a helmet.

Reaction score
Someone suggested a while back that you patrol with light armour as in no headgear, mp5s etc and when there is a situation that requires more equipment for a mass shootout, TFU should go back to the PD to get Heavy armour

Best of both ways, kind of

Not that it makes a difference for me anyways, I headshot everyone so