TFU - still has head armour?

Reaction score
The tfu head armour was... adjusted, it is 1 tappable by most pistols and rifles but for some reason not the AK or M4, not sure why this is but it’s not as big of a problem as it used to be so let’s just be happy with what we have :)

- might be 1 shot with the AK, don’t quote me x

Reaction score
The tfu head armour was... adjusted, it is 1 tappable by most pistols and rifles but for some reason not the AK or M4, not sure why this is but it’s not as big of a problem as it used to be so let’s just be happy with what we have :)
I'd expect it to be a onetap from a Deagle but especially an AK47, neither of those onetap for some reason

Deleted member 6228

The AK is a one shot I believe

Reaction score

Reaction score
Colt Pythons can one tap TFU even at long range. @Hondje!

Personally, TFU Having a little bit of head armour wont hurt anyone who can land a follow up shot as good as the first.

I think the real issue here is being able to shove a knife through grade 3 kevlar, fredy fix plos.

Reaction score

The AK and M4 are fully automatic anyways so not being able to one tap TFU isnt much of an issue.

Reaction score
Oh look, you finally got what you wanted in the swat van being made out of glass now,but you still provide the same "cops heavily outnumber crims" and "we struggle already" no you don't, it's supposed to be hard. Just because you have 7 mil and not 8 mil doesn't mean youre struggling

Reaction score
Oh look, you finally got what you wanted in the swat van being made out of glass now,but you still provide the same "cops heavily outnumber crims" and "we struggle already" no you don't, it's supposed to be hard. Just because you have 7 mil and not 8 mil doesn't mean youre struggling

I have $3000 mate are you on Krokodil or something? And no, the SWAT Van isn't glass.

On the other hand you have your own quote in your signature and what makes it worse is the fact that you stole that line from me awhile ago so if anyone but me bothers to read then slap my arse and call me samantha.

Reaction score
we're constantly losing gunfights against the PD, even with good players. There's almost always 16 cops on and 3+ TFU, if not more.

you really don't need to be so aggressive lol, you wouldn't even know what's happening because you haven't been on the server in, what, a month?

Reaction score
we're constantly losing gunfights against the PD, even with good players. There's almost always 16 cops on and 3+ TFU, if not more.

/inb4 @Cody Garrett makes a statement on this post claiming that if he's unbanned then this will change or some shit like that.

Reaction score
2.1 TFU equipment may not be stored in police vehicles, this excludes ammunition and magazines.

>Implying policies are followed ever.
ZHmHih5.png

Reaction score
no i was full hp enter slums and get rekt by ppk 1 hit

Can confirm this (sort of) happened. Nas Malone did in fact kill him with a PPK, but it was NOT 1 hit, it was 2 to the head, he sprayed the mag.

Reaction score

you really don't need to be so aggressive lol, you wouldn't even know what's happening because you haven't been on the server in, what, a month?
Because you're supposed to loose big gunfights against the PD, they're that force that are supposed to wipe you the fuck out, if cops come and raid you what you should do is get mates to flank them, and as you're killing the PD both from behind and inside the apartment complex or where ever you are, is make a run for it, pick your drugs, get in a car, run the fuck out of the area because they will get more backup then you will be able to hold.

I've compiled a list of reasons why you should run from the Police if you're in a raid

* They have armour
* They have more people working for them
* They are not some chimps who bought some AK from Bazaar and they also don't have a buddy called Mike that they call who will bring "his boys" to help you, they will call professionally trained people to raids
* They have unlimited ammunition

There are 4 reasons why you should run, don't be a looser and sit still in a raid cus you're the one who looses out on it.

Reaction score
Because you're supposed to loose big gunfights against the PD, they're that force that are supposed to wipe you the fuck out, if cops come and raid you what you should do is get mates to flank them, and as you're killing the PD both from behind and inside the apartment complex or where ever you are, is make a run for it, pick your drugs, get in a car, run the fuck out of the area because they will get more backup then you will be able to hold.

Sometimes running isn't the best option, especially when we have cops who feel the need to shoot up any car for any reason and if you're lucky enough to make it to your car whilst its still functioning then you gotta try to get through a roadblocked intersection.

Reaction score

I've compiled a list of reasons why you should run from the Police if you're in a raid

* They have armour
* They have more people working for them
* They are not some chimps who bought some AK from Bazaar and they also don't have a buddy called Mike that they call who will bring "his boys" to help you, they will call professionally trained people to raids
* They have unlimited ammunition

There are 4 reasons why you should run, don't be a looser and sit still in a raid cus you're the one who looses out on it.
A lot of police officers, more often than not, either shoot every car or get RC to boot every car in a raid, ensuring you don't escape, so quite frequently the only option is to just fight.

again, more often than not, escapes are very easily intercepted.

Basically no one at this point tries to kill off the entire police force; the main priority of every crim who has half a brain cell is to escape already.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Do you ever see a highly trained, armed and experienced tactical unit go into a building with people that have military grade weapons, 15 mags, grenades, supercars and 20 rimlickers to help without their head armor?
TFU have limited gear in intense situations; 2 flashbangs, a primary and a secondary weapon with only 5 mags to each and a maximum limit of 4 on duty.
Do you ever see someone with no helmet get shot in the face and survive?