That moment when (Work Edition)

Reaction score
Hey guys bringing you another 'That moment when' This time it is going to be at work or trying to get work. Yes interviews count so here is mine as an example that I just had.

That moment when you are in a phone interview and your phone thinks it has suddenly gone flat when its at 5% and turns off. Not when i started, not in the middle but right at the end so I had to plug it in and do the interview again.

Cause. Faulty pessimistic battery that has no idea how much power it actually has.

Reaction score
When you're at work and you have to do fire drills like every 6 months.

9wGMD.gif

MattIs

When you have a customer who wants to refund a 25p cup from a charity shop because they've broke it.

J6zbA.gif

Reaction score
Customers think they're a top lawyer and insist that you're violating their EU consumer rights because you won't return their half eaten burger.

201411_2112_bfdaa.jpg

Reaction score
That moment when a customer has been in the Cafe for an hour plus and they put a couple of 2p/5p coins into the tip cup...

wtf_is_this_shit2_RE_73_Million_Sharks_Killed_Every_Year-s468x349-71815.jpg

Reaction score
When a costumer asks me where a product is whilst they're standing right in-front of said product

Reaction score
When someone's holding up a queue of people for ages because they're choosing what scratch card to buy.

Reaction score
That moment when Scott Mills' DJ game is on point but someone fires up the bandsaw and ruins your life.

JwvHNa1.jpg

I don't work anymore

Reaction score
That moment when a muslim customer has ordered another dish than the rest of the party to avoid eating pig, but doesn't care about the gelatin in the dessert afterwards.¯\_(ツ)_/¯