ThatGuy's Introduction (Mikey Moreno)

Reaction score
Hello Guys, As the loading screen suggests I'm checking out the website and have decided to sign up. I'm a roleplay and fps gamer and love sandbox games like garry's mod. I have some roleplaying background and want to focus my life in the drug side of things. If I'm lucky I might join a crime family that specializes in that topic. Thanks for reading >:)
Mikey

Reaction score
Hiya. Welcome to the community. ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Reaction score
Hoi Mikey, welcome to the forums/community/server, or what else I should say! Enjoy your stay, hope to still see you around when I'm back active for Christmas. ;)

Reaction score
Welcome Mikey to the Perpheads community! If you like realistic roleplay you're all good here! Be sure to read the rules on www.perpheads.com/rules to be sure you won't get banned :) If you need help ingame use the /help function.
Have fun

Reaction score
Welcome to our community, We all hope you will have a great time on this server, if you haven't read the rules, there you go www.perpheads.com/rules . You can always ask us about anything on the server using /help or on the forums. If you have some problems you can contact admin via team speak: www.perpheads.com, In-game, or forum

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate, I hope you enjoy your stay
: D

angry english man.jpg

p.s there is a variety of 'Crime Family's' in paralake city ; )