Greetings~

Reaction score
I've played Garry's Mod for an insane amount of time, I started on Garry's Mod 8/9? Back when it was still actually a mod. I haven't played in a good year or so and I haven't really had any incentive to at all since I'm a very serious roleplayer and Garry's Mod simply hasn't filled that niche for me for the most part since most roleplay servers are hardly roleplay at all.

For some reason I decided to install Garry's Mod again and I tried this server out, I was blown away. The features implemented on the server are great and I experienced some actual roleplay in my first hour or so of playing. I'll definitely be sticking around playing from time to time.

I suppose I should add a little bit about myself, I'm a 21 year old male from the UK. I work in the Network Security field but do a bit of Web Development on the side. I mainly play ArmA 3, Hearthstone (Legend on both NA and Asia) and DotA 2.

My setup consists of the following;

PC
i7 4790k @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i
MSI Z97 GAMING 5
E.V.G.A GTX 660 SC
Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB 1866 MHz
Fractal Design Define R5 White w/ Window (Noctua fans instead of default)
WD 1TB Blue 7200RPM
Corsair Modular 550W PSU

Yes I'm still using an old GTX 660, I'll be upgrading that next to a 6GB E.V.G.A GTX 980 (Even though this bad boy still runs anything I throw at it)

I'll also be changing to a 1TB Samsung EVO 850 SSD with my next upgrade, I don't really use too much space and when I do I have a bunch of external drives I can run via USB 3.0.

After that, I might consider upgrading to 16GB RAM because why not, even though I only ever use up to 6GB under heavy load.

My end goal is to have it completely silent, the Define R5 case itself has sound dampening material in it but of course I'm running fans and a mechanical drive so you can hear them slightly. Once I swap out that drive for an SSD and I'll consider running a closed water loop and ripping the fans out.

Peripherals
Corsair K70 RGB (I <3 Cherry MX Red Switches)
Razer Naga 2014
Blue Yeti Mic
Sennheiser RS 170

I'll likely change the mouse to something a little less MMO oriented since I rarely play WoW anymore.

Think I covered everything, phew.
You can catch me in-game using the name Jack Krauser.

Sayonara.

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the community.
Please read the rules.
And have fun.

Reaction score
Herro, you have met me and @MrAaron from previous communites and I met you again today and got you your car and showed you around. Have fun Tenshi

Reaction score
Oh if Garry's Mod 8/9 were actually on Steam I'd destroy you. On this version of Garry's mod I only have like 8000 hours combined on all my accounts.

Holy fuck i have 3551 and people say thats insane.. I will return my hole now
tumblr_m7bjr0xDHj1rbsctpo1_500.jpg

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's always amazing to see quite old Garry's Mod players joining the server, you know for a fact they're going to be good at serious roleplay. We hope you have fun whilst playing the server, and just a tip if you skipped them prior to playing (http://perpheads.com/rules)

Good luck buddy.

Reaction score
A good member leaves, and in their place... A weeaboo shall come. - The Perpheads Prophecy

Seriously though...
Welcome to the community matey, hope you'll enjoy your stay here!