The AS50 Hotline is looking for content creators and more!

Reaction score
Are you a content creator who likes to make PERP related videos whether it be a 5 minute montage or a 10 second clip of something funny that happened in-game? Do you create such videos on the regular? What if I told you that you can now make a little bit of side cash(in-game, no naughty stuff) when uploading those videos?

Announcing The AS50 Hotline!

The hotline itself was founded by myself and @Clarky whilst being extremely bored in-game and looking for external entertainment, we are quite a shady business therefore I would rather not share so much with you guys about what goes down in the hotline, that information is unnecessary for you, we do however advertise ourselves as a hotline that all players can ring in order to receive a free AS50 in-game, free of charge, no catch, no nothing, you call the number, you get the AS50(maybe).

We are looking for people to advertise the hotline for us, seeing as the in-game /advert function is not enough for us anymore and we are in desperate need of expanding the business itself, we are looking to sponsor content creators of all kind, as long as you are interested, we are interested, the details can be spoken about in-game or on the forums themselves, by contacting either myself(Charles Smithson) or @Clarky(Pyon Yung, Supreme Leader of East Korea).

The advertisements themselves can range from anything between small text in the side of your video, a spoken voiceover(This video is sponsored by the AS50 hotline, call bla bla bla.) either at the start or the end of the video), or anything that suits you personally, as long as you are able to communicate/execute it well.

Content creators who do end up taking the offer will be offered a sum between 10-30k, or even more, depending on the video itself and how the business itself is being presented in the video, and how much traffic the content creator can pull, these numbers are just preliminary as of right now and are subject to change, this process will be very much trial and error until we are able to get everything right, our main priority is however the content creators wishes and we are very flexible with your demands.

So what are you waiting for? Contact either myself or @Clarky now and start making some cash on the side!

P.S: The number is always subject to change on a day to day basis, be sure you double check with us before advertising.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I literally spawned in the admin TV for you to make you this...

vlVhIKPveU4Vbr7H.png

Reaction score
The question is if he got forced to do this, it look like one of those victim videos where they get goes to read it out loud lmao

Reaction score
I did all of this out of my free will, but you being worried about me like this makes my heart warm my honey baked ham.