Incentives to produce content for the server - Discussion

Reaction score
giving content players access to noclip could possible bring some abuse, e.g they get access to noclip and "accidentally" look inside a base or around an area for drugs? How would you counter this?

Reaction score
I was streaming for a few days on perp, had about 30-40 viewers with @thehomelessdude being my favourite, not sure why but staff knowingly knew I was streaming decided to start screaming "n*gga" over and over to I assume get me banned? Fair to say im not very interested in doing it anymore.
I do assume you have reported these staff members? Furthermore I didn't see this stream and would love to see one, I have been wanting someone to do this for a while, and I think it would be entertaining to watch, I really hope you don't stray away from steaming perp due to this.

Reaction score
giving content players access to noclip could possible bring some abuse, e.g they get access to noclip and "accidentally" look inside a base or around an area for drugs? How would you counter this?
By only letting competent players have the rank, get it? Kempotent, Competent? XDDDDDDDD

Reaction score
By only letting competent players have the rank, get it? Kempotent, Competent? XDDDDDDDD
First off die. Secondly that doesn't stop people from changing, there have been many examples of players being in good positions (staff) and using their powers to commit malicious actions against players. I think it would be smart to have a safe guard.

Reaction score
I would propose content creators should have access to a freecam / smoothcam for the purpose of recording events in-game. The big drawback is preventing abuse however. Would be interested to see what other perks / tools people think there should be for content creators.
i would really like something like this, even more zoom on the camera and simple things like that

Reaction score
I feel a Content Creator rank should be introduced. This role could/should include
  • Some In-game cash every x amount of time (based on when they release videos, and the variety they include (not just shooting montages).
  • A special car(?)
The Creator must at least have (when published) post on the forums, and their content could be looked at to make sure it is of good quality and not some content just being pushed to keep the rank (Administrators+ to review?)
Subscriber/follow numbers should not matter (as long as they aren't 0).
This shouldn't be a role to pursue for perks or a bonus on the successfulness of the content, it should be something players who find enjoyment out of it and would like to pursue this for themselves and viewers entertainment.

Reaction score
First off die. Secondly that doesn't stop people from changing, there have been many examples of players being in good positions (staff) and using their powers to commit malicious actions against players. I think it would be smart to have a safe guard.
True, I always see @Dom_ immediately checking console if he killed me or not, the BASTARD.

You're right though, dunno how they'd counter this unless there is suspicion on the raiding side having a weird advantage cause the defenders knew exactly where the props are and them; resulting in a demo request of the person that has the rank.

Another rule could be that the person with the rank has to keep their demo's of the week for future reports if they might have been made, or if they just need to be checked by staff to see if there's any malicious usage of the role. If the week has passed without a staff member asking for the demo then the person with the role can safely delete them to just safe storage on their pc, I guess that'd be the only reason.

If the person says " oh sorry my demo's are corrupted " or gives the wrong file format/tampers with the demo, then they can either be suspended for a while or completely thrown out if it is blatant they're hiding something.

Reaction score
True, I always see @Dom_ immediately checking console if he killed me or not, the BASTARD.

You're right though, dunno how they'd counter this unless there is suspicion on the raiding side having a weird advantage cause the defenders knew exactly where the props are and them; resulting in a demo request of the person that has the rank.

Another rule could be that the person with the rank has to keep their demo's of the week for future reports if they might have been made, or if they just need to be checked by staff to see if there's any malicious usage of the role. If the week has passed without a staff member asking for the demo then the person with the role can safely delete them to just safe storage on their pc, I guess that'd be the only reason.

If the person says " oh sorry my demo's are corrupted " or gives the wrong file format/tampers with the demo, then they can either be suspended for a while or completely thrown out if it is blatant they're hiding something.
@Tyla Jai could have a problem with his hard drive

Reaction score
Whilst this role is being created, would the accepted roleplay/building role be introduced simultaneously? seems like an opportunity and an excuse to work on both and release at the same time.

Reaction score
Yeah, of course. I was thinking it could be approved per time they noclipped? Similar to number plate system.
I agree massively with the above with what creepis and yourself have said and even if they didn't go completely invisible and had some sort of ''marker'' on them that staff can see like the bank robber tag but more obvious that would be epic so they don't completely vanish and can be overseen easier and as described elsewhere the power would not be abused or at least have a much less chance.

Reaction score
Im afraid noclip eventually will be abused. Limiting noclip ablity/power just makes it much more difficult to make clips. I feel an unrestricted physgun, camera tool and some kind of camera slider system would be more useful and would make the community much less paranoid for abuse.

for cinematographic reasons all you really need is a camera tool that can stick cameras to objects, float freely in the air and you can perform wonders

Reaction score
I was streaming for a few days on perp, had about 30-40 viewers with @thehomelessdude being my favourite, not sure why but staff knowingly knew I was streaming decided to start screaming "n*gga" over and over to I assume get me banned? Fair to say im not very interested in doing it anymore.
@Husky Please make a staff complaint in circumstances like these. While no written rules were broken nor any abuse, general misconduct within the staff team needs to be dealt with so incidents like this don't happen again.

Reaction score
my god that was fun; watching him stream and destroy the entire server

Reaction score
My experience with fivem servers to influence content creators to make content, is they've been given leway on certain rules to be allowed to create better roleplay. They also tend to work closley with the developers and sometimes get given special content for one of videos. I personally think anyone who holds a content creator role should be given this, but there should be requirements. Ie >2000 subscribers >3000 views per video something along the lines of that? @Jimmy Jackson 's suggestion about a special car isn't a horrible idea, this would influence people to interact with the content creator a bit more as they would recognize a content creator vehicle.

Rules need to be implemented as well, if you want content creators on the server, people who drop the N-bomb would need to be punished severly this is primarily for streamers.

Take these two creators for example.

Edit; Just read a few more replies above and noticed I've repeated some points made
Edit part 2: Free vip as well, considering you're getting free promotion from the content creators