Incentives to produce content for the server - Discussion

Reaction score
Permissions such as no clip is not something we should trust anyone who doesn’t need it with at all, seeing as even moderators in the recent past were outed for abusing noclip, why would we trust someone with it just because they have a twitch account with a fair amount of viewers? That said, on the other hand, if it’s given temporarily To use only whilst streaming then I don’t see too much of an issue with that since solid evidence of their noclip usage exists through twitch.

Incentive to play could be as probably mentioned above an Organised roleplay event during the stream where rules could be bent or broken in order to provide quality Content.

Reaction score
I feel that straight up no clip will be abused for sure. Maybe there is a way to have noclip but without the clipping through walls/doors ? You don't need to clip through walls or doors to have aerial camera shots for cinematics or videos. Maybe there is a way to restrict this and have the camera collide with walls/objects and doors. Another good idea is that when you click to noclip, the game saves your position so that when you exit the noclip it returns you to where you activated it. This way players can't use noclip to get to areas which could give massive advantage in a raid or shoot out. Another good idea is to have a separate recording started, like the demos, when the noclip is activated. This recording can be viewed by staff to check if the noclip perm was used for any other reason than recording a video. Also when you start the no clip session, it creates a medium sized skybox around the location of the player's last location, this way you can't get in noclip and travel across the map to see where people go in a pursuit or whatever.

Reaction score
isnt there like a test server? why not let people go there so that they would make more trailers. Maybe even for passive RP or stuff with narrations. Just get a player with a good voice to narrate. Think fallout 50's shorts or stanley parable trailers. Something light weight and comic.

Reaction score
Since @nutrient10 made a comment in game about banning people that "intentionally say racist things in front of streamers" I came he to say that I fill showing any kind of favoritism or incentive to stream is a very bad idea. I am completely against racism being allowed in the server but if you are going to allow it then rp shouldn't be affected just because a streamer is on. If someone is concerned with being banned for racism while streaming, then they shouldn't stream a game where racism is allowed. If you want to protect streamers then change the racism rule for everyone, not just streamers. @Efan

Reaction score
I think most people misunderstood what I was trying to say mate. At the moment (unless things change following this thread), yes, all players should be treated equally. However, it's different if people are trying to intentionally cause problems and run up to people saying racist things, etc. just to get them banned.

Reaction score
Again I think the fact someone is streaming should hold no bearing in game. The amount of times I've been called a nigger in game as a white character for no reason is astonishing, the thought that i could get people banned just by starting a stream no one knows about is frightening.

Reaction score
Punishing players for treating streamers differently is the exact opposite of that? I think punishing someone who screams the N word over and over in front of someone is actually what would happen in most situations.

Reaction score
I have been called nigger countless times by people playing all roles in rp including officers. When I reported officers, I was told that racism is allowed in game and nothing would be done about it regardless of situation.