Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In game name: Bryan Marshall
age (OOC): 15
country of origin: The Netherlands
i do have a mic
playtime: 6 days
car: Mercedes E63 AMG
money: broke as hell atm (40k) but money is growing atm.

i got a couple of good friends in the org:
Billie Good
Alfred Wayne
Josef trapani
i have been in a lot of orgs with them
why you should choose me:
i will protect the base and help fellow org member if they are in trouble anytime and i am in for some fun time.

i hope i can join this org ty

Reaction score
In-Game name: Adam Mills
Age(OOC):16
Playtime: 1 month
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: loyal, good shooter, known by the most and to top it all a great friend.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: i know alot of people in the org.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Eoin Mccartan
Age(OOC): 14
Playtime: 2 Weeks and a bit
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?:My firearms level is 42 so i can craft quite a few good guns! I think i will be good asset to the org as i am the type of guy to always have a bandage and firearm on me. I am always prepared and use my own stuff i never ask to "borrow", I have good aim and good driving. I can be kind to cops so that they will leave and i am a good negotiator. If you need something i will get it for you, I follow all commands by my higher ups and will never Disrespect anyone inside this org.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I want to join as i want to be in a good friendly organization like a family and yous seem like the one i would like to join, your leaders and higher ups were well chosen as they have leadership knowledge and many more skills. As i have said i never "borrow" anything so i dont keep asking i use my own stuff and only my stuff if i dont have i will buy it.

Note : All Applications will be dealt with as soon as they can be, you will either be accepted or denied. If your application hasn't been posted on within 3 days of it being posted, then it means you're under consideration and the organisation want to evaluate you. Best of luck.

Reaction score
In-Game name: William Robertson
Age(OOC): 15
Playtime: +1 month
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: good shooter , good defender , loyal friend ....
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: i been in Avito before and i want to join it again and meet new people and ofcourse have fun with them

( i made a previous app but you denied me because i snitched but i really dont know what you on about and i dont know what you talking about because i dont like to be a snitch and i didnt snitch before)

Status
Not open for further replies.