Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
nV3CnEr.jpg

In-Game name:
Age(OOC):
Playtime:
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?:
Why do you want to join the Organisation?:
Note : All Applications will be dealt with as soon as they can be, you will either be accepted or denied. If your application hasn't been posted on within 3 days of it being posted, then it means you're under consideration and the organisation want to evaluate you in-game. Best of luck.

What to get when you get accepted

Required clothes:
FBF321B03756FC0B38A23B3F7E51FBAD7AB89F1C

86C6739D49C8CE09A1382E953C472955DB4936C1

829E34B4CDB6D8B9AAAA432F21938C3D589ED7CC

Reaction score
In-Game name: Harry Knight
Age(OOC): 14
Playtime: 2 weeks
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: i am a kind and friendly person, am ok at shooting :)
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: because I know that you are OG and want to learn for you to make my experience in the city better, anyway I have been playing for not much but have participated in lots of successful raids and defended lost, atm I am growing to get a better car and are at about 1 mill, I have also done some raid with you and lewis so I hope that I have gained you trust, I have recently taken a break from the city but have been back for about a week now and really enjoying the city and am feeling very fresh and nostalgic.
thanks for reading my application :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-Game name: Tyreece McGefferson
Age(OOC): 15
Playtime: 3 weeks
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I can help defend, attack as well as craft weapons for the organisation at cheap crafing price.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: Want to join the organisation to help with assets that need to be taken as well as get away from some people within the life style i have had. I enjoy shooting shit up as well as killing people.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Carter Smith
Age(OOC): 15
Playtime: Inbetween 1-2 months
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I am a great driver and I know how to shoot guns. I can craft a lot of different guns and supply with guns.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I know a few people in this organisation and I need people that I can trust.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Sammy White
Age(OOC): 16
Playtime: Everyday 3+ Houe
I have been a part of Perp for almost a year now and I've started to pick up youtube, I have loads of time to spare because I have no life. I am a good shooter, I'm not to good with a car though. I have patience.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?:
I want to be a part of a community, I want to make money with people and spend it with people, I have reached 100 subs on youtube and I want to start a good series, and no one wants a series with 1 person walking about. I want to actually do some cool stuff. If I'm on my own the whole time there is no point of making money.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Slava Alikov
Age(OOC): 16(will turn 17 in a month)
Playtime: Almost 2 months
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I have been in a lot of organisations and I have big experience on shootouts, raids and etc. I was Abimbola Kawasaki before and was in a lot of orgs with Lewis and Aaron example as Avito, The Ewogs and etc.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I know a lot of people from the org. I like the community and the style of this organisation. I want to spend a little more time with these people and have fun :) .

Reaction score
In-Game name:Tyler Schuur
Age(OOC):[PURE] littleegg_09 #BT6
Playtime:1 month+
Good aim, can craft (benefits us when we have a bazaar shop), can build any defenses needed, i can drive and i can raid well.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: well i have friends in the org, i need an org due to me being back in the city and i think a few org members can vouch for me. I would like to get new friends due to nearly everyone i knew left the city when i went. Also, i want to have fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.