The Avito applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game name: Harry Knight
Age(OOC): 14
Playtime: 3 weeks almost 4
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I am average at shooting but am getting better, my money is growing and so is my firearms (67) my rifle marksmanship is 52 and am looking to get 100 soon but am saving for a new car so soon, I have known some of the people in the org and like them don't know if the feeling is mutual
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I was in the domains, I don't know how trusted I was but I enjoyed myself and am now looking to join this however, this seems to be taking of more so I hope that you will take this application into account as I have no org at the moment.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Vincent Jenkins
Age(OOC): 13
Playtime: 1 day (however i have loads of experience)
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I have good aim and i can help raid and defend and do alot of other stuff but its whatever has has to be done , im good at driving however i am currently saving for a car!
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I want to join as i want to know people who i can trust and they can trust me as i have had experience with people betraying me and it is sometimes stupid however i hope i can help you guys to my best ability.
Thank you for reading.

Reaction score
In-Game name: John Decker
Age(OOC):
Playtime:
1 Day
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?:
I'm somewhat new but I'm getting the hang of things really fast and I'm willing to help out org members in any way really. I work well in teams and also I'm really focusing on my firearms production and so I think I'd be a good guy to have around.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?:
I want to meet some new people and be able to have their back and help them out, and hopefully they would do the same for me. I've been looking around for a new organization and I feel like this one is one I'd really do well in.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Ian Dalum / Ivy Jonsdottir.
Age(OOC): 16.
Playtime: Nearly two months.
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I think I will due to my playtime and skills, my firearms level is 125/125, and love to help my organisation members n' friends with for example raids or defending.

Why do you want to join the Organisation?: The Avito has always been a pretty good organisation in my eyes, there's a lot of nice people such as Aaron, who is always a little bit fuffed in the head. ( And also cause I would love to join this organisation whenever I'm back from my break, mostly cause there's a couple of good friends in this organisation! c: )

Reaction score
In-Game name:Kurtis Denzel
Age(OOC):15
Playtime:1 week
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?:I will be helping if some 1 panics and need help i can guard if growing i can be good helper if its needed i can become the orgs solider
Why do you want to join the Organisation?:couse some of my friends are in the org and i whould like if i chould join and do alot of acivitis like raids, Muggs, Kiddnaping, Shoot, and stuff like that. I like to kill. My Firearms level is low its only 22 and i will make it higher

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
In-Game name: Frej Jenkins
Playtime: Nearly 2 weeks
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: Will help protect the base , will probably help people out with money , seeds , etc.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I'd like to join a trusted family which I would like to gain more trusted people in the organization so I can help protect people , give protection and even grow with people.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Steven Morrisey
Playtime: 2 Weeks
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I am a trustworthy guy and I would never betray the organization. I also have some experience with guns which means I will do my best to protect the organization from getting harmed.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I want to be in this organization because I have seen the organization base in the office loads and I really want to be in an organization that is known for being strong and wealthy. I also wanted to make some more money and also to be trusted by other people. It would also be nice to have some more friends on the server which can help me out.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Slava Alikov
Age(OOC): 16 ( turning 17 on january)
Playtime: 4+ weeks
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I'm very active and responsive, if there would be a bad situation I would react very fast to it, I'm known by many members of Avito and I have friends there, I have very good experience at combat and driving.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I was Abimbola Kawasaki, and I was a member of Avito, I had a lot of fun with the Avito, and I still know a lot of people in there, I think it's one of the greatest orgs I've been into. I have great memories of Avito and I would love to feel the nostalgia again.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Gary Marshall

Age(OOC): 14 on the 30th

Playtime: 2 weeks

I can help the org to get things done and Will be there to protect bases from cops or other orgs, I can respond to other members that are in need of assistance I can also

Why do you want to join the Organisation?:
I am looking for a powerful organisation that I can help and will hopefully help me when it comes to it, I would like to get to know some more players of the server and maybe become friends with some. I am always on perp and usually try to support people who are getting hassled e.g Muggings or Arrests, I would also do this for the org.
I am looking to make some money and hopefully increase my firearms level all well having a good time.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Tyreece black
Age(OOC): 15
Playtime: 1 month
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I am a great guy in general, and know and get on with most people with organisation meaning that I will be able to be good at listening to orders as well as good at defending and attacking.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I want to join the org due to my last organisation becoming inactive and in need of a new org. This org is one of the best one around, and want to show myself.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Aidan Keis
Playtime: 2 weeks
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I'd be very good. I find myself more defensive. Meaning if someone who isn't allowed comes into the building/house/apartment I'm going to shoot there damn head off.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: Mainly because I was a good time. You guys seem like a right laugh while making money and what not. I want to earn money as well. If you know what I mean.

Reaction score
In-Game name:Kurtis Denzel

Age(OOC):My age is going to be 15 on the 29th of decemeber

Playtime:i have been playing for 1 week and some days

How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?:Im a good killer and i dont care if i can get i trubble i just do what ever im told kind of im like a hitman so if some one needs some one dead i will help only if i know the reason my FireArms level is 22 and im trying to level it up so i can make better weapons and sell them or give to org members that need it. I have a Bmw m5 e63 that i can put 4 people in if we are trying to get away quick. If some organisation member press his/her panic button i will respond if i can. Im a good driver like 7 out of 10, And i am a baser so i usualy stay in bases and protect.

Why do you want to join the Organisation?:I like to be in groups and have a trusted organisation so if i need help they can help. I have some friends that will join the org and i whould like to be in the same organistaion and im offten at bazaar and i have been helping lewis and aron if they need help killing cops. I have been gunpointed by aron couse i killed some one who took aron's friend's gun.

sorry for the bad spelling
NO REGRETS

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-Game name: Gandhi Mohammad
Playtime: 2/almost 3 weeks
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: well... i have a shit ton of weapons, ranging from m82s to m16s, i can also craft some weapons and my firearms level is increasing pretty quick, i am a pretty good shot and i consider myself pretty good at raiding/defending, i am also a very generous person, so if you are ever in need of an m4... im your guy. I am also a decent get-away driver and i will do whatever the fuck i can to help an org member, you can always rely on me. I am capable of carrying out any task asked of me and i have many bombs to help with that ;).
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: i wanna join this org as i know a few people in it and i wanna make some cash. i feel that this is a very trustworthy org so i will fit in quite well. i want to join an org that i can trust and get along with so this seems like the org for me. i also want to know that i can rely on my org to help me out in sticky situations and i know that the people in this org are more than capable of doing so.

Alex

• In-Game name: Alex Zaiger
    Playtime: 2 months+
    How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I am a good shooter, i know the rules and laws very well. I have also played for a long time - I also have a 70 firearms level
    Why do you want to join the Organisation?: Because i know a few people in the organisation that includes @MrAaron and some others. And it seems like a good organisation. I have also helped out the avito and i still do.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Jarred Donerino

Age(OOC):

Playtime:
1 month

I don't know what to say here I mean like I can kill cops that's the only real necessary thing right?

Why do you want to join the Organisation?: C- Reject

Reaction score
In-Game name: Owen Adder
Age(OOC): 18
Playtime: 2wk
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I am a great spy that no one expects, I have managed to infiltrate orgs before and I will continue to do so under the supervision of avito, I am one of the greatest intel gatherers around
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I have literally no life and no friends in my current org so I want people to make me feel cool :) jk on a serious note, I want an active org who work together to achieve shit

Reaction score
In-Game name: Cody Garrett
Age(OOC): 16
Playtime: 20 days, 18 hours, 7 minutes and 1 second.
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I will be good asset to the organisation because I am pretty good in shooting and nice to almost everyone. I am very active player on server (6+ hours per day). I learn things very fast. I will always help organisation members when they need help.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I would like to join your organisation because cANCER mINUS got kinda disbanded. There are some people who know me and I know them in the organisation like Lewis, Aaron and the pasta boys like Josef.

Reaction score
In-Game name:Connor Blount
Age(OOC):14
Playtime:One Week+

How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?:I have an array of weaponry and manufacturers willing to provide a discounted price to suit our needs.I'm a loyal member and have the ability to articulate myself to get out of situations with particularly the police and multiple instances have shown evidence to support my point.

Why do you want to join the Organisation?:A couple friends have joined and since this organisation has grown in prominence I'd like to be apart of it and contribute some actual roleplay and overall have a great time.

Reaction score
2781a87a65e6180c95ae380638ff646a.png

475835ba0ca9ea087467a2c65a921069.jpg

Information about me.

Name: Alliat Trapani

pf perp.PNG

(picture of me)

Money you have: The amount of money I have is different every hour.
Cars: 1: Ferrari 5.12
Age [OOC + IC]: OOC: 16 years / IC 30 years
Country of Origin [OOC]:The Netherlands
Do you have a microphone? (requirement): Yes I do
Playtime: More than 3 weeks

Why do I want to join?

First of all I want to say that your org is a very nice org. A lot of people in your organization I can call friends.

A Few of them are:

-Josef Trapani
-Mitch Jones
-Alfred Wayne
-Billie Good
-Carther Smith

I often base with them. And have been in several orgs with them. Like Trapani Pasta and The Trapani Family. This is one of the reasons I want to join you.

Why should you choose me?

You have an extra pawn on the chess board. Who can help you defend your base and wipe out your aponnents.
Second of all I am loyal. I have proven my self to the guys I mentiont earlyer. I will do this again in this

I hope I can join your org and be a valid and trusted member.

Kind Regards
handeteking-alliat-png.1859

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.