The best choice.

Reaction score
So, today people have been fucking with me and treated me like a piece of shit. And I can't stand this shit anymore. Now, your gonna be so happy that im leaving. It's that time that I need to take a grip in my life like Spooky and not be hated and shit over by some douchebags. For anyone that wants to know what happened, too bad. I was actually trying to change, but hey, people just didn't give a crap.

I want to thank some people for actually, helping me out not being douchebags.

@Madda - Didn't forget ya this time pal. Go 2 admin pl0x
@Agent Green - A trusted and loyal member, stay cool.
@Riekelt - Thanks for your help at every time I was in need.
@Pusheen - I will miss you so much bae <3
@Synatec - Thanks for the fun
@MattIsMadForCod - Wang4life
@HolyShititsDannyD - Kind guy, thanks for the help needed m9
@Niko - You always let me grow with you, thanks.
@Swiper The Fox - Go for Head-Admin, you can do it lad.
@Ash - Kidnapper, but still funny.
@Venomine - Funny cop, someday you will be blacklisted because of your nightstick aboose jk
@Miami - Hope your org becomes one of the best, best of luck pal.
@-=Bilbo Swaggins=- One of the best friends I will never have, thanks for the fun. Btw, I will still be moderating your twitch.
@Rogue Car Tyres - One of the best medics that anyone ever saw, and will see. Good RP.
@GraveDinosaur - You have potential to go more than enforcer, try it out xDDD
@Creepis - You also have potential, just be a little bit active k piss?
@NamesInsane - We made friends again, but I still have to go.. Good luck.
@Hayden - Love your resturant.

Sorry if I didn't mention anyone, If I didn't its either they are retarded or because I forgot.

And im gonna mention someone, that I should've went with him when he left.

@Spooky - Someone actually nice and kind which is always there for u.

Reaction score
FRAAAAAANK DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LEAVE!!!!!
YOU WILL NOT LEAVE!

I'm gonna miss you so fucking much dude. Not gonna be the same without ol' Paul ;-;

Ash

Reaction score
Noooo, who's baby can I kidnap now? Frank, don't leave because of IC issues- stay. <3

Any who, it's been good knowing you and good luck in whatever you do.

Reaction score
So, if you will be cussed IRL you would suicide? Leaving isn't gonna make you feel better, go take care of that situation and either do something about it or ignore it.

Reaction score
No! Don't leave Frank! You and @NiebuhrBeast are the only people who can actually pick a good colour for the S5... You've improved loads... Please don't leave

Also it's just IC, I got hates loads of times but I never quit buddy

Reaction score
It's a shame to see you haven't been enjoying yourself, and are deciding to leave the community.

Good luck for your future, and I hope to see you visit every now and again on either the forums or the server!

Cya mate :)

Reaction score
Ah... I really tried to make sure this didnt happen.

Ah well its been a blast even tho we have had out ups and downs.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do from now on;)

Swing around sometime^^

Reaction score
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

You are not leaving! Fuck all those people that treated you like shit! They don't decide anything! You're going to stay here, with all the people that do like you!
If you leave I will spam your Steam everyday with this: "You're coming back to PERPHeads right? Right? Right? Right? Right?".

Do not leave! No! No! Nooooooooooo! I finally had fun in PERPHeads when I started RPing with you...

Well, let me tell the story about my first RP experience with Frank.

I was being a cop, I saw a blue shitty sports car pushing another car, I pulled them over and Frank Sciberas stepped out. Out of the other car there stepped a black man out claiming he has a gun. Frank opens his trunk and puts his MP5 inside. Admin sit. LEL

Isn't that a heart breaking story...

Well, I think you are leaving... This is probably not a prank...

Come on TeamSpeak every once in a while.. So everyone that did like you can speak with you.. Join the server once in a while aswell, just have some banter and maybe you will make a fresh start.

l118125278.jpg
Please don't leave before I cry...

Reaction score
Noo don't leave mate :( . Anyway its sad to see you go if people are causing you to go this far feel free to report them for 2.5 on the forums because no one should get forced to leave :(

Reaction score
No Frank don't leave. I may have been a dick to you but I was intending that IC or as a joke. Come on TS and I hope you decide to come back. If not I hope you have good luck in what ever you are going to do in the future

- Matt Grand or Rodell Abdullah(What ever you want)

Garrett Woodfield

Oh i guess im a retard im not on list, anyways don't leave :3 Just because some people are douches everyone also hated me at one point, (they still do) But i got past it, just ignore the douches.

Reaction score
You're letting them win man, this is what they want. Don't stop fighting! Get them of your back.

Shame I couldn't get to RP with you, you seem like a nice guy

Good luck bud! Hope you can comeback someday.

-MatStar

Reaction score
Ok, so I decided that I might not leave Perp completely, I never knew i'd get much people to say no.. I might just change my name and all.. I was doing good.

Reaction score
Later skater,

Shame to see people leaving but hey shit happens maybe you'll come back someday when stuff has changed good luck with whatever you wanna do in life and what not!

Reaction score
Yes, staying were a good choise Frank, yes yes verry good yes yes.

Last edited: