The Daymon Conspiracy

Reaction score
[January the 6th, 2016. 6:40 PM]
So, I've been looking at forums for other servers recently, and I've noticed something interesting that most people probably haven't.
I've been looking into the Arma 3 RP server Evolution Gaming, and have been visiting the forums when I noticed an odd profile, of the name Johnathan Dayman.
I started to compare the Johnathan Dayman profile with John Daymon's profile, and have found some similarities that cause me to believe @John Daymon may be in the RP Illuminati.
The RP Illuminati is a secret organisation that secretly rules all RolePlay servers across multiple platforms and games.
The similarities I have noticed in the two profiles are for one, the names. Johnathan Dayman and John Daymon sound extremely similar, and John can be short for Johnathan.
Also, when you look at the location on both profiles, they both say Earth. The only thing missing from the Johnathan Dayman profile is the picture of the suited man, and some other pieces of customisation.
I will put links to both profiles below so you can study them.
@John Daymon
http://evolutionrp.co.uk/profile/11270763

I will be frequently updating this as I find more information on the matter.

Reaction score
This Jonathan daymon is not the John Daymon we know, this Jonathan has an AMD GPU where as our gayman has nvidia. Sorry pal, myth busted.