The End

Reaction score
Dear Perphead community

The time for me as come, to step down from my staff position and focus on other things in my life.
I will not make a wall of text, since I've never been great at those anyway.

Recent events in my life plus an increase in work responsibility, has left me with less and less surplus energy to focus on the server. I no longer feel the desire or drive to moderate and enforce the server rules, and everything that comes with it. It's been one long road for me, starting back in 2013! But here it ends.

I wish to thank all those people who I've had great times with, and you all know who you are!​

Grey_Havens_movie.jpg

MattIs

Shame to see you go dude!
Make sure you drop in on the teamspeak occasionally though as I'm sure all the community will miss you!

See you around Lad!

Reaction score
Sad to see this post Fexxe, thank you for your dedication and hard work good luck with your future endeavours.

Reaction score
No! We cant loose a Danish member... Noooooo...... Im sad to see this. Hope u have luck in the future....

Reaction score
f2e.jpg_large

It is a sad day when you have to say goodbye to a fellow Danish comrade.

I wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Reaction score
Fexxe was definitely one of the best staff members in my opinion and helped me through my early mod days. Anyway good luck with whatever you plan on doing.

Reaction score
Goodbye fexxe, don't worry I'm on the way to your house right now, got the bat the sweatervest and all!

ps - Thanks for leaving me your dirty ban requests :kappa:

Reaction score
I hope when and if you come back there will always be a step for you on the staff podium

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Fexxe, You also helped me quite alot when i just became a mod

Reaction score
Hope to keep in touch Fexxe! You were my first person to receive all of my perp items if I were to leave the community and were in the mood to give all my stuff away :) (second criteria hasn't been met). It's been great to have met and played with you buddy!