The M82 Thread

Reaction score
@Walker, do you have a bind for putting on bandages? Because I can't see you equipping them on the demo. Nice frags btw.

Reaction score
Eddie Grey (@obidan66) gunpointed me, seeing as my M82 got trunk stolen (I think) I had to use an SR-25. Not bad seeing as I killed 3 people with 1 bullet.

380CB14AC003EAE103A5FA35D0DDBA607664153F

Sorry Fredy and the other guy, you kinda got collated.

Reaction score
Today I scrolled around the threads and saw that one and I want to bring it back up. I dont have shit to upload, but I bet you do :D

Reaction score
If only i recorded me taking out 99% of Vice lords in regals while stood on top of the bank with my m82. But, wish i could wash my brain of when i was batted down for my m82 all i could do was spray mags at Aaron while not using the scope RIP M82 :'( will be missed but never forgot.

Reaction score
That one moment I bought an M82, picked it up and accidentally clicked, killing the shop owner i just bought it from...

My very first confirmed kill out of 300 :troll:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lost my M82 today, now I have "Crippling Depression"

Reaction score
Closest I've come to using an m82 in combat is using an M24 :(

One of which was lost in an altercation where I used it to headshot @Taylor but the cheeki hitboxes are fucked when people are sitting in cars. :(

Reaction score
Dont have a vid or a pic but I can describe it pretty well, here it goes:

So as a non-whitelisted cop back in 2016, I responded to a bank robbery. Since the pd was a huge mess, we all rushed in like coons. The swat officer got 1 tapped by an ak and I was next in line. Fear ran through my now oxygen filled blood and I just screamed, fuck it. I ran into the room next to the vault only to find 4 civilians, 3 with aks and one with an m82. Naturally I started shooting and managed to kill all 3 ak guys when I ran out of ammo. In the meantime my mom heard the scream and went to investegate the commotion. She stood patiently behind me as I screamed like a bitch while jumping go evade the 50 cal bullets while reloading my beretta. I quickly gunned him down. Then exited the room as the officers were laughing and just staring at me. Then after a copule of taunts in ooc chat, we confiscated the M82 (first gun pack) and were mesmorised at the 1k we got just from the gun itself since this was to the most of us an never-before-seen occurance and 1k seemed like a lot of cash since you got 500 dollars for an ak. The crims got revived and taken down to jail. I heard footsteps behind me as my mom walked back while giggling. Embaressed, I went into my non premium cruiser and startred to process the situation.