The Mayhem of Paralake (Cringe)

Reaction score
So I was playing at 2-3 AM and a full on chaos started.

INB4 Cringe rating

But seriously, please give some actual feedback rather then "ew cringe", I want to improve.

Reaction score
Turn down the audio a bit, apart from that though it was well edited and the clips were fun to watch.
Good job.

Reaction score
INB4 Cringe rating

But seriously, please give some actual feedback rather then "ew cringe", I want to improve.

I cringed at Jon storing his gun under SWAT gunpoint during the bank thing, the rest of the video is entertaining doe. Good job

Reaction score
Like everyone else said, we shat ourself when the audio suddenly exploded. Make all the audio the same unless you need to highlight something.

Other than that, great video.

I wonder if anyone will make an AR on that Jon guy.

Reaction score
Points where you can improve:

• The title font and that stuff really puts me off.(Don't want people to think that from the beginning). Use something more neutral and nice.

• The overlapping clips at 0:17 isn't very pleasing. Make the transition a bit smoother, and make the clips last a little longer.

• Obviously fix the volume part. Really scared the shit out of me.'

• 0:43, Don't make the viewer wait for 20 seconds with a blank screen. If you want to create suspense, try adding something to hype the viewer. A blank screen will most likely just put them off and make them close the video.

Apart from these points, It's a nice video. Interesting, and the music is nicely chosen.

Just work on these things, and I'm sure you will make some dank stuff.