a goodbye from the pastaman

Reaction score
It has been great, but its time to stop for me

Yep, i will stop with perp for now. Main reason is that i just completly lost interest in the gamemode and dont find it as entertaining as it used to be. I do not know if i will return any time, however i will still peek on the forums now and then.

When i started playing perp i barely spoke any english, its just amazing how much i've learned in these 1.5 years. I had a great time on the server and had so many laughs.

The org wars i witnessed were amazing and i still miss those times. Things have changed in the 'criminal world' of paralake. Everyone is each others friend now, and the times of betrayals and org negotiations is over. The 'criminal world' has lost its face and is now only focussed on sniping cops and creating massive shootouts between civs and cops.

The police force has become better in my opinion, and i believe that @Swiper deserves a big shoutout for that. Really, if you compare the police force from a year ago with what we have now. Its amazing.​

Cool guys i met
@-Arun- Although you stopped playing a long time ago, you were a good friend of mine and we had a lot of great times together
@TobyMoney my fucking brother 4 life. Although you always took credits for the kills i made, you are a good lad
@James Downie Billie bad was the sweater i took in. Billie good was the guy who became richer then me. You were always loyal to me and toby and we had great fucking times in trapani pasta.
@Generic Twat One of my older friends. We met each other in our sweater times and used to grow in the wood cabins being in constant fear of getting raided. We keep in touch moj prijatelj
@THE SPOOK A guy i met later in my perp time. We had great passive rp times together and we will keep in touch
@Col. Collier You are such a friendly guy. Its a shame that you are no longer a moderator. Keep doing what you are doing friend
@LordTyla Might be a bit unexpected but your playstyle is something i always looked up to.
@Testa My n... neighboor. You are a good lad who stays original. I like that
@JonahEdits A new guy in the community but i have good hopes for you. Keep doing what ur doing and dont become someones arselicker
@DilanTheSkrub A very old friend who took me in when i had no idea what i was doing. This is also where i met @Thomas DeSimone. I still miss those times
@Super_ and @atomic_wizard you guys were great friends. You invited me into death row (i know you hate it when i bring that name up) and teached me new stuff. Shame standish came and forced you to disband but y'know, it was fun.
@HolyShititsDannyD and @Rogue Matiz Tyres might be unexpected but i admired you guys a lot. You guys were friendly and in my opinion good staff members. But oh well those times are over now
@Alliat You are climbing the plpd ladder, keep doing what you doing
@thehomelessdude I met you when you were a big sweater, showed you around and all that. Its good to see where you are now
@Edisom you are a pretty cool guy. I'll continue snapping pictures of my drunk adventures
@Pvt. Jeff i still fucking miss you, you were such a good cop
@Eviction Notice One of the best perp players in my opinion. Smart guy with original ideas. It was great playing with you
@Weazel thanks for always being loyal to me, but sometimes you are weird
@cardstarvipe my belgium warrior. Met you not so long ago but you are a good friend
@Pull up Pull up Gass you are the funniest perp player ever
@Ludus you took me in as a sweater and we had some good times. Shame you called samuel a n*gg* and got perma banned but oh well
@Creepis one of the most friendly guys in this community. Even if you live in germany, you are a good lad
@Ysauzi the best squeaker in the universe, also good in japanese
@Slayerduck Very original in his idead and always fun to hang around with. More people should play perp like you do
@Photon a pretty cool american dude. Nothing much more to say
@MrLewis and @MrAaron. You are both cool guys and invited me into the avito. had some fun times there. Shame aaron is banned but maybe lewis can change that hmm?
@Racxes Pretty cool guy, however i liked you as a player more
@Adrish also unexpected, but you are a good lad. Stays original and does not become a arselicker like most. I like that. Also im resigning from police duties so you can remove me from every list you can find, thanks.

i also have some videos from perp that i made, some are a bit cringey and old but yea just watch it if you are bored

Thanks everyone for the great time i had
and of course enjoy your meals

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

I didn't even get a mention :(
Sad to see you go Josef. Was hoping to get some good old roleplay back on the road with you and Alliat, but now one of you has gone.
Trapani Pasta has lost its sauce.

Best of luck with your next venture, keep in touch.

Reaction score
Good by my lover, Good by my friend :(
Gonna miss you mate good luck with your future and all <3. keep in touch though because I will miss you too much!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Gutted to see you go pal. Come back soon. Trapani Pasta will always be remembered.

Reaction score
/me cringes over "Deathrow" :laughcry:
Such a shame to see you go Josef. We've had some great times and memories have been made.
Hope to see you around some time mate, keep in touch my dude ;)

Reaction score
Josef you were one of my main "to go" guys after Mikey left, I am sure everyone is going to miss you a lot as you were one of the bigger contributors of the non-criminal roleplay within perpheads.

I love the video's you make so keep up the good work, we'll stay in touch

Regards,

Gary

Reaction score
Sad to see you go man , i played with you alot of times it was great fun man , gl in the future
!

Reaction score
It's a great shame to see that you are leaving. Trapani Pasta was great fun and you were an extremely fun guy to hang out with. You will be missed :(

I hope you enjoy what the future holds for you,

Goodbye :c

Reaction score
Sad that you're leaving bud. Always enjoyed playing with ya
Best of luck in what you're gonna do next.
Also keep in mind.
013!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well RIP Trapani,

Thanks for all the great times on perp and enjoy the rest of your life!
I think I will see you soon on steam! Stay Awesome!

RIP I am not cool enough for you :(

~Blobvis 2.0 aka John Magnets

Reaction score
Give me your shit please

THEY TOOK AWAY THE PASTA MAN

Rip my homie Josef, you will be remembered, especially for the times we grew in wood cabbins like tryhards xd. Trapani Pasta has made it's mark on the server and will be remembered for a long time to come, all good things must end at some point. Good luck Josef, we'll keep in touch :D

Reaction score
200.webp

I get unbanned and you leave the fking server!?!?!
i probably will stop playing too now that you are gone ffs look what you have done made everyone tear up and leave a good but bitter taste of pasta remaining on our taste buds, but for real tho its been one hell of a ride my dude.
If i was cringy enough i would call you my ''ROLEPLAY DADDY'' but honestly thats what you were for me man.
you taught me how to deal with cucked cops and angry admins, you basicly taught me how to use my voice to my advantage and it has helped me alot in my hectic but fun situations ive had with you.

-From almost crashing the server and causing LOADS OF LAGG loading approximately 100 chinese takeouts into the back of a van as a peace-offering to The German Maffia
-From flying with your car when your random +forward activates
-To Amazing police chases ending up with us on the ground facing around 20 police guns.
-To Raiding sweaters and instead of raiding them giving them tips on how to improve their defence :smug:
-To SELLING FUCKING PASTA IN BAZAAR

It was all loads of fun and it wouldn't have been as fun if it wasn't for you bud.
im sure you will come back i mean u r fking addicted to this shit but till then we will just play RUST or someshit.

Reaction score
Good man, really hope you enjoyed your time in the community. Thank you to your contributions to the police department. Best of luck!