The Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • Topic: The Purge event

Short explanation
    the purge is where all crime is legal for a certain amount of time
  • just an event
  • citizens who don't want to take part can stay in city hall as it is off limits
    the mayor is off limits
    also officers and government employees cant join or respond
    Detailed description
  • I think that this event should be added because we all know everyone on this server loves to go on killing sprees and it is something you never normally get to do and i just think in general it could be a lot of fun

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Jamie, it's nice to see some new suggestions on our server but please be sure to follow this template:

Topic:

Short explanation (in notes):
-
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
Go back to darkrp, this will never happen. This is a roleplay server and I think most of us will agree, we don't want 4 swat running around mugging and killing people.

Reaction score
Suggested and denied, use the template and put detail in please.

I do not believe this should be on the server as it may have lasting effects after the purge and alot of reports.

Reaction score
I think maybe we should add hover boards onto the server so transport is much more easier.

Just No :penguin:

Reaction score
  • Topic: The Purge event

Short explanation
    the purge is where all crime is legal for a certain amount of time
  • just an event
  • citizens who don't want to take part can stay in city hall as it is off limits
    the mayor is off limits
    also officers and government employees cant join or respond
    Detailed description
  • I think that this event should be added because we all know everyone on this server loves to go on killing sprees and it is something you never normally get to do and i just think in general it could be a lot of fun
There are plenty of purge servers and i don't see this happening on perp......... If this did come on perp i would just stay in city hall which would be boring and probs go off the server.....

:asshat:

Reaction score
I think that this event should be added because we all know everyone on this server loves to go on killing sprees

Not all of us love to go on killing sprees,
a lot of people on this server love to passiveRP or to RP as a paramedic and revive people.
I actually do not know anyone that joins perp with the idea of "who should I kill today?"

that's why I am going to -Support This.

Reaction score
That movie sucked. This event would only make sense on some SeriousRP servers where Character Kill exists as you would actually have some reason to survive, probably nobody would join game during event. Really pointless suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.