The Rise and Fall of PERPHeads

Reaction score
he cant agree if you're against the PD
41aedb982e922ff5f0fe7f1ca50473b8.png

Reaction score
PD is just a corrupt shithole fuck the whitelist. PD shouldn’t be the hacking Nazi Regime that shit is way to fucking serious, like honestly lemme meme around as a normal officer without having to apply for that gay ass shit.

Reaction score
veri nic video, and what @Creepis said is true cuz the game mode indeed is quite complicated nowadays, why would any new player want to spend 1 month to figure out how to play it

im pretty new player (joined late 2016) and i got lucky because many players took me to base with them and shit, after a few weeks/months since i started playing i got invited to cancer minus where i met many good players and i got really lucky because i was a sweater and i was barely able to shoot

SO YEAH, if new players wanna join they will just have to get lucky and get someone to teach them how to play this shit

u should all blame junior naylor or whatever his name was for teaching me how to play when i joined

438_Screenshot_9.png

hes permabanned for cheating now tho, what hte fuck is wrong with people

Lol, you're still barely able to shoot ya knob head tk'er

Reaction score
I have said this before; Perpheads has become stale. Now is the time for taking risks and making drastic changes to reignite interest. Either that, or let Perpheads end so that it's players can move on to other things.

Reaction score
go to first page for creepis' big text

As a fellow member of the Evocity old player niggas, I can agree that Evocity and a bit up to V1 was the prime time for Perp. One reason being that people didn't care for minor rule breaks in an ORG war. Nowadays I see people complaining for the littlest things and taking the game more PERSONAL. The PD was great and very enjoyable because it wasn't so extremely serious. I've seen people having to eat ass and suck the dicks of the higher ranks to actually rank up.
Believe me. PERP was amazing back then and it saddens me to see it going down the drain.

WERES MY INVITE TO THE SERVER ?

do u still have server questionmark
Yes, the server should be running when @Creepis decides to upload the database to the VPS. Lazy t*rk.
So if you want Ground Control, go spam Creepis or smth.

Reaction score
I’ve come up with an idea that may be good for both sides of the arguement. Remove the whitelist for officer meaning anyone who joins the server can become an officer instantly no exceptions. Keep the ranking system through SO-Maj and let the rim lickers in command keep their ranks. This in theory would give new players something to do other than just grow and let’s the command members keep their full time jobs.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Although I'm obviously extremely against going back to the pre-whitelist police system you all so fondly remember. My main intention is and always has been to improve this server, it's no secret that the player count is lower than ever. Personally, I believe this is down to several factors, some of which are listed in @The Strange Deranged Mage's video. I'm fine with doing anything in attempt to 'revive' the community, although I remain stubborn that the Police System is not the issue (that's a debate for another day).

If we were at all to experiment with the premise of removing the 2+ years of hard-work put in by our officers, here's my proposal for how I believe it should initially go.

• General applications for officer are removed temporarily, all players have the option to be white-listed as Sergeant.
  • All policies/procedures are redundant over this week.
  • IA system is redundant over this week, all officer-related rule-breakage is dealt with via staff.
  • TFU is redundant throughout this week.
  • Everyone with a rank currently would be placed @sgt

Of course this wouldn't be the final model if we did decide to completely remove it (which is still unlikely). But I'm more than happy to spend a week experimenting this. We'd probably bring back "swat slots" if we were to do this permanently.

Reaction score
Although I'm obviously extremely against going back to the pre-whitelist police system you all so fondly remember. My main intention is and always has been to improve this server, it's no secret that the player count is lower than ever. Personally, I believe this is down to several factors, some of which are listed in @The Strange Deranged Mage's video. I'm fine with doing anything in attempt to 'revive' the community, although I remain stubborn that the Police System is not the issue (that's a debate for another day).

If we were at all to experiment with the premise of removing the 2+ years of hard-work put in by our officers, here's my proposal for how I believe it should initially go.

Of course this wouldn't be the final model if we did decide to completely remove it (which is still unlikely). But I'm more than happy to spend a week experimenting this. We'd probably bring back "swat slots" if we were to do this permanently.
I like the sound of this, we most likely don't need to revert permanently, but rather experiment for a week or so. I don't think 7 days would cut it though. A month maybe? If it gets real bad maybe revert early in case it just gets worse, and if it does go worse then we'll all know that the whitelist was a good thing, and if it doesn't go cancer, we don't really need to blame you, we wouldn't have known if we didn't try.
Although I wonder how the access to shotgun is going to go, since everyone would have access to it now as SGT+. It might not even be as cancer as we think, doesn't hurt to have a little hope.
I think a partial whitelist would be good though, those who are really interested can apply and those who are just casual can still play.
I'm aware that over 2 years of work from the ground is being reverted but if the player count drops to 10-20 daily, then what's all that effort worth in the end?