Are you 15+?:
IC/OOC name:
IC Background(make it funny pls):
Are you good with AK47s?:
Do you have any experience in kidnapping or acts of terrorism?:
Are you white and of the Aryan blood?:

Last edited:
Reaction score
*I AM NOT RACIST IRL, BUT IT IS JUST FUN TO RP IT, EVERYTHING WRITEN HERE IS IC*

IC/OOC name:
Sem Mustafa / sjappy10
IC Background(make it funny pls): When I was 3 years old, my brother was born. Since my mother maried another man (A BLACK MAN) my little brother was black. I never liked him. When he was 5 years old, he already stole a bike. I knew it was not his fault. It could only be one thing. His skin color. When I was 10, and he 7, I started to really hate him. He smashed my PS1, only because it was "not his". 5 days later a cop car showed up at the house. The officer told me that my brother attacked a teacher at his school, with a knife. From that day, I knew there is only one solution. Destroy him. And not only him... #WhitePower
Do you hate [REDACTED UNTIL 1.1 IS UPDATED]:
Ofcours, AK47's almost have no recoil.
Do you have any experience in kidnapping or acts of terrorism?: Yes, I kidnapped a lot of people, and I carbombed my brother.
Are you white and of the Aryan blood?: 100% white

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • IC/OOC name:pugman [wally]
  • IC Background(make it funny pls):i hate black people because one day i was riding on my bike and this black guy followed me and he had a knife so i ran with my bike in my hands and he shouted white boy come back so threw my bike at his head and killed him with is own knife it was fun and i was allways bullied by chetto blackies so i want my revenge.
    • Do you hate [REDACTED UNTIL 1.1 IS UPDATED]:
    • are u good with aks: im quite good with aks if its not black
      • Do you have any experience in kidnapping or acts of terrorism?: FUCK YEA I DO i had this girl that me and my freinds like and we kidnapped her and we all shaged her + yea my brother is now apart of a teroist group and us two killed 40 people we gon to chetto
        • Are you white and of the Aryan blood?: 100 no black on me at all i was called snow by black people

Reaction score
IC/OOC name: Sophie Moretto
IC Background(make it funny pls):
When I was a little girl I always liked to play outside untill the black people came! They stole my toys and even shot my father! Then I wanted them to have the same destiny as my father! KKK WhitePower!
yes
Do you hate [REDACTED UNTIL 1.1 IS UPDATED]: I think so
Ofcours
No
Yes, but I like shotguns more.
Do you have any experience in kidnapping or acts of terrorism?:
I killed some black ones
Are you white and of the Aryan blood?:
Ofcours I am! #WhitePower

By the way I am friends with Sem Mustafa :)

Reaction score
Seeing as none of you guys play anymore besides Sem mufasa, you all have been denied, thank you for applying. It has also occurred to me that I need to make a certain age limit to the Klan so I'll go ahead and do that now before I want to off myself in the future. I hope all is well and that you do great in your future endeavors.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you 15+?: My mom said i was
IC/OOC name: Rick Flewer / Rickeh
IC Background(make it funny pls): From the time i was a little little boy, you can call it a baby. The dark brown people came into the country, my mom said it were good people but my dad always said to me "Watch out for them boy, once you will understand" after they killed my mom and my dead they also wanted to kill me. But i escaped from the dark brown eyes and now iam here. To fight against the dark and obey the light white people!
Are you good with AK47s?: Can you eat that?
Do you have any experience in kidnapping or acts of terrorism?: Yes i learned it from the black people
Are you white and of the Aryan blood?: Yes, white like the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.