The Stallone Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Stallone Family

The Stallone Family is an organization created by Eddie Stallone. The purpose of the organization is to fight for freedom. It all started when the Paralake city's cops became corrupt, they gunned down civilians for nothing. Eddie Stallone decided to fight, and never gave up, he got shot several times, but he never gave up. Now he is fighting for freedom, as an organization, we shall claim freedom.

Ranks:

Boss: He is the person with the highest power within the organization and is the first to make a decision. He may also make a decision with other organisation member(s).

Underboss: He is the person who makes a decision if the Boss is not in town. He may also make desicions with other organizstion member(s).

Captain: This is the person who lead attacks/defences against hostile organisations. He has the power above everyone in any attacks/defences

Soldier: This is the members who made it through the test and is a official organisation member. He doesn't have power above anyone or anything.

Associate: A person who is yet not a member of the organisation, but is on a trial period before becoming a Soldier.

Ally organisations.
The Armenian Mafia.

Hostile organisations.
N/A

Rules:

* You may not be disrespectful, or harass other members of the organisation. Doing this will result in a punishment.

* You may not mugg or kidnap people unless its a Hostile organiation. Doing this will result in a punishment.

* Soldiers may not raid without permission from a captain or above. Doing this will result in a punishment.

Thank you for taking your time to read this! Also this is my first organisation for the past year now so I don't get your hopes high.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sylvester Stallone
Stallone

Stallone confirmed

k9qa2RO.png

Reaction score
Good luck from The Belinsky Family, Mr Stallone.

Its nice to see new families emerging in Paralake, just make sure you don't follow in the footsteps of the previous organisations you were a member of, and I'm sure The Belinsky Family, and the Stallone Family can live in peace.

Reaction score
What did I say Mr Stallone. "Just make sure you don't follow in the footsteps of the previous organisations you were a member of". Remember that?

Now, I'll never understand why you believed attempting to murder three of my men was a good idea, but alas they survived, as I'm sure you're aware. Because you probably also know they arrived at your house, and 'cleared' it out.

We were a force not to be reckoned with Mr Stallone. Personally, we've always had our differences. But I was going to let this organisation stand - There could have been peace. However, now I must act on your actions.

From this point onward, The Belinsky Family, and the Stallone Family are at war.
As of now, there are no terms of surrender.

"They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind"

Reaction score
The Stallone Family is going to be disbanded due to losing all our members when we viktor declared war. I will admit i have no chance against the whole Belinsky Family, the most powerful org in the history, with just myself, therefor im disbanding the Stallone Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.