The things i don't like about perp

M

Reaction score
There is, i can't ask any staff members opinion on cases.

Sure there is.
  • If it's a hypothetical situation (and one which isn't created for the purpose of checking whether there's inconsistencies in the judgement of staff), you can set it out to any staff member and they'll let you know if you can do it or not.
  • If it's your warning/ban, you'll get another administrator/senior administrator's opinion by submitting a dispute.
  • If it's not your warning/ban, it's none of your business as to whether they decide to dispute it and if they don't, assume it is valid or submit a staff complaint if you really feel that there's a problem.

Reaction score
And that has NOTHING to do with transparency. You claiming that it is and then making people who read your post think it is is more than intelectually dishonest. Please refrain from doing that in the future.
I already answered why staff might not always answer your questions so just reread my reply to that.

No it's not. Especially not when you go and make a beefy post like this and then go around claiming it's constructive criticism instead of drama.

So your entire evidence that there's bad behaviour going on is someone receiving a WARNING? Please give me a break...
I think Chris' response sums that up pretty well.

You DO have to provide proof for me to take your post seriously. Otherwise I'm just going to disregard it as the beefy drama post it clearly turned out to be.

You keep saying i made this out of anger, and that this post is just beef and salt but tell me what i supposedly should be so angry about? The few warnings i got in my months of playtime? You think I'm using this topic to somehow vent my frustration? give me a fucking break please.

I'm here giving examples of things i personally see going wrong, this is my opinion alone. Provided with events that happened recently, sure maybe these are pretty petty but they are real and put there because other people can and will relate to them with situations that happened to them personally. I don't know how much of this shit really goes on with other folks that have to deal with a lot more AR's and reports on them or others because i simply do not end up in many situations. Either way this does not mean that these problems don't exist.

You're entitled to your opinion the same way i am. In the end this is your playground, feel free to remove or discard whatever.