Ban Request - Mjölnir & TheDrunkenRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: A Typical Gamer / Mark Jenkins

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mjölnir / Moe Parker TheDrunkenRage / Hussain Mcabdullah

His/Her SteamID: Mjölnir - STEAM_0:1:39873076 TheDrunkenRage - STEAM_0:1:45539996

Reason: They randomly starting beating me throughout the demo, once for me saying 'mhmm' they also shot my car for no reason when i tried to evade them, just got out and loaded a mag into my car, when i was unarmed, they also was speaking OOC stuff IC'ly, Moe Parker broke 3.24 and said 'if you don't drop any illegal items this is fearrp' which i show later on in the demo i had no illegal items, these people were being general minges overall, if you watch at the start of the TICK 11950, You will see one of them running into the police station to sign up, considering there was only us 3 on the server they then tried pulling me over for seeing me go through a red light, but they didn't see me go through a red light when they were cops but when they were civilians, if you watch the demo you can see what rules they broke.

Tick(when everything started): 11950
Evidence: https://mega.co.nz/#!YxcGgKbS!ZkkEovfDO_aNr0Ua-NyxAYixQj9cfUFIYjT6ZU2cp3M

(Sorry for the lack of effort, it is 1 in the morning.)

Reaction score
Hello, I'll be checking the demo out now and I'll get back to you after I have done so.

EDIT:

ACCEPTED

After reviewing the demo it does show Mjölnir breaking 4.1 by not following law 11.11, he is already banned for 1 month for another reason so I'll add the rules he broke to the current ban he has. He will also receive a warning for 3.24.

Thank you for taking your time into submitting the demo.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.