AR Tom Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Chopper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: tomhillm8
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Player was crashing into everything he could, going through shop windows and ramming random cars without a reason. Realistically the car would have been fucked.

3.4/3.6
Crashing into things at a decent speed would seriously injure the player and sparking a high speed police pursuit is pretty risky and could have died from it.

I feel he wrecked my car purposely after just stealing it. He claims he was in a pursuit and thats how the damage was done but as seen in the video the police pursuit is triggered due to his driving. Now i need to repair my car and i did nothing wrong to him before the stealing of my car.

Seems to me that he wanted to start a police chase, just moments after stealing my car he rams into a police vehicle and then drives down to business area ramming into more cars and going through ragnatech shop window, He then drives back into the city and drives through the bank window again without reason. At this point the cops are now after him and it was about this time i realised my car was gone and i text the police. He escapes the cops only to come back into the city and total my car next to the bank.

(Sorry for the shitty video as i was in the shooting range at the start so you can't see players for a little while but they are seen perfectly in bank situation also i had to stop and resume the video as i didn't know how else to keep up with the car)

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
+Support A head-on collision through walls and windows of shops could have easily ended his life, the way he drove on the oncoming lane was redundant and a clear breakage of 3.4 and 3.22

Reaction score
An eye for an eye?

Prove that it was me who was driving, the video doesn't tell much of a story. For all that we know, it could had been @FedorableTheSequel who was driving!

Player was crashing into everything he could, going through shop windows and ramming random cars without a reason. Realistically the car would have been fucked.
No, slander.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
User was obviously putting his own life at risk, and in a realistic situation no one driving sober would drive though a bank window and be laughing about and frantically trying to get out of the bank as well.

Reaction score
+Support. This video clearly shows that Tom Hill is breaking rule 3.15 by crashing into everything. Even after he crashed into a window the car would have been written off.

3.4, he is purposely crashing into things which could easily end his life.

This kind of behaviour is really mingey and he should definately be banned!

Reaction score
Lets be perfectly honest, you only went through all this effort because you got banned yourself and you've over exaggerated everything. Was it really necessary?

Daily fact; your first ban was because of me.
Coincidence? I think not.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will be banned for 2 months for his actions, the reason for this is firstly 3.15 as drifted out into an officer at the intersection, I will not be warning or putting 3.22 into consideration has he stole your vehicle, after the crash the user kept on driving even though the vehicle would've been in a condition where he could not keep on driving, user then drove over to the ragnatech where he intentionally crashed into a vehicle. User will also be banned for 3.4 as he risked his own life during the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.