Things that make you feel old

Reaction score
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 came out 11 years ago, Kids in Year 7 were born in the same year it came out.

Ok, thats actually kind of mad to think about, I remember playing it when I was in year 6....

Reaction score
even though i'm only 15 (abt to turn 16 in 2 months) a thing that makes reality hit me in the sense of that im no longer a kid is seeing how kids treat older people nowadays

Reaction score
just a few years ago i used a VM and played the orignal doom just looking at that compaired too now is mad. however recently i gone back too relive so halo reach but i got that 1 year before halo 4 came out

Reaction score
Seeing that the sidemen have had the “sidemen” account for 10 years yesterday, having watched them all for years before that anyway. Mad too think the sidemen account is older then my cousin

Reaction score
PHT0lAp.png

I remember being so hyped for this game to come out for like, months, and then it finally did, 3 days before my 16th birthday.
That game will be eight years old in 3 weeks.

Reaction score
1697855979554.jpeg
I remember watching Tod Howard announcing Fallout 76 at E3 and i got so hyped about it. “16 times the detail!” “4 times the size of Fallout 4!” Of course as any bethesda game it came out being full of a shit ton of bugs but still enjoyed it to be honest, just cant believe it’s 5 years ago it came out time flies by fast. I still play it to this day.

Reaction score
View attachment 19533
I remember watching Tod Howard announcing Fallout 76 at E3 and i got so hyped about it. “16 times the detail!” “4 times the size of Fallout 4!” Of course as any bethesda game it came out being full of a shit ton of bugs but still enjoyed it to be honest, just cant believe it’s 5 years ago it came out time flies by fast. I still play it to this day.
I knew that shit was poison from the announcement ngl. My superpower is knowing whether a game is gonna be good or not.

Reaction score
CSS Minigames, Death Run, Bhop, Surf, Jail, Zombies and all the other stuff were actually amazing.
Sad to see it's all gone now. I sometimes still play css on Zombie Hunting servers.