Cadbury’s is nice but shit

Reaction score
Basically everyone eats Cadbury’s but recently they keep making there bars fucking round and the heroes tubs this year have been a pain to fit a massive curved square in your mouth, is anyone feeling my pain? I miss the old rectangular shape and same with the chocolate bars.

Reaction score
I don't like how glossy the new bars are, in all honesty, I prefer the new caramel as it is a bit thicker than the old ones, other than that I think it's kind of put me off eating British chocolate, I tend to go for Hershey bars now.

Deleted member 1235

I don't like how glossy the new bars are, in all honesty, I prefer the new caramel as it is a bit thicker than the old ones, other than that I think it's kind of put me off eating British chocolate, I tend to go for Hershey bars now.

HERSHEY IS A SHIT PILE OF PUKE, AMERICAN CHOCOLATE IS THE WORST.

This is what happens when we let the Americans take over British chocolate, they take away the coco and just add cancer

Reaction score
HERSHEY IS A SHIT PILE OF PUKE, AMERICAN CHOCOLATE IS THE WORST.

This is what happens when we let the Americans take over British chocolate, they take away the coco and just add cancer
Im sorry sire but it appears your salt was supposed to go into a hershey bar instead,

Ngl hershey doesnt taste that bad

Reaction score

I'd still rather eat chocolate than the chocolate flavoured candle wax that is Hersheys.