Thinking about leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You knew about paying real money for premium, I've told you that before you got banned when you wanted to sell it to me, but you still scammed someone off and lied about not having the money so you can't say you didn't know about all this, like many people said you're not a victim. Wait until your ban expires, I don't think you're gonna get unbanned from an apology since this should've been a perma ban. Think twice before trying to do a thing like that cause it never turns out good! Bye for now

Reaction score
@Fredy close the server, theres no point if Mr Nobler doesnt want to return after his ban anymore. Its over for perpheads

Reaction score
I think I have seen alot of these type of threads saying "Goodbye". For some reason they are still here active more than they were before.

So don't worry, there is no such thing as "quitting" here.

Reaction score
You knew about paying real money for premium, I've told you that before you got banned when you wanted to sell it to me, but you still scammed someone off and lied about not having the money so you can't say you didn't know about all this, like many people said you're not a victim. Wait until your ban expires, I don't think you're gonna get unbanned from an apology since this should've been a perma ban. Think twice before trying to do a thing like that cause it never turns out good! Bye for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.