Leaving...

Reaction score
I guess this is my formal leave post, I didn't go on the server for a long time now as I concentrate on school more now, and I don't have that much time to go on the computer. So here's the actual post.
Now I could go ahead and do the tag shit thing but if I do that this thread will go on forever, since I literally have something to say about everyone.
But the people who really deserve it, are the devs @StephenPuffs @Fredy and @Xquality .
I've been here for almost 3 years, since December 12th 2013, I've seen all the progress that was made with this server, and its amazing to see what 3 people (+help of others) can do. They are really the reason this community exists, and no one can thank them enough for what they do. I've just realized how many friends I actually made because of them.

Anyways, ill be sort of active on the forums whenever I can, but I unfortunately won't be able to go on the server itself.

Reaction score
Aww. Gonna miss you and your amazing singing skills. Was really nice to play with you, and I hope that you come on again at some point.

Reaction score
We had some great times doing passive rp and basing etc. And you're probably one of the most down to earth guy on the server i play with. See ya, keep in touch.

Reaction score
Its sad that yet another person is leaving the community but at least you are being sensible and concentrating on school rather then playing games. I wish you the best of luck on all of your exams and in general at school.

Reaction score
I've never seen you online I believe but you seem like a great guy and lovely one by the community. so that's a shame that you're going especially when we are from the same country haha well anyways good luck with what ever you're gonna do now lad חביבי